cool optical illusion!!! its not a pop up scarry thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP POSTING USELESS CRAP.

it may be cool, but you dont need a new topic for all your "OMG COOL" stuff.

AoBfrost said:
STOP POSTING USELESS CRAP.

it may be cool, but you dont need a new topic for all your "OMG COOL" stuff.

yeah nightpicknic it is getting kind of annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
ecose said:
yeah nightpicknic it is getting kind of annoying
you know what shut up i have nothing to do its rainy outside and all my friends are either gone or there moms dont feel good and they dont want there sont to go away and stop annoying them.

nightpicknic said:
you know what shut up i have nothing to do its rainy outside and all my friends are either gone or there moms dont feel good and they dont want there sont to go away and stop annoying them.

what? lol

nightpicknic said:
Just because uyuo find someonthing cool on Youtube, does not mean you have to post it in the forums... - Ice

nightpicknic said:
Hey man i liked your vid.. (y) it was pretty trippy for me though but at least for you it passed the time so dont let everyone let you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back