Cortana Pepakura File

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemind

Jr Member
I was thinking, it might me interesting to have a life-size Cortana model on my desk. I could add different quotes, via Circuit City recordable gift cards, (yeah, I am cheap) I was wondering if anyone had her papakura file. It is not in the pinned topics, I looked. Therefore, if anyone had it and posted a way to download it, I would be grateful.

There might be one. I have a Miranda Keyes pep file. If you find it, you should turn it into a lamp. It would be awesome to have a purple Cortana lamp.

Wow awesome idea, I totally want a cortana pepakura as well.

Some kind soul find the model and make us one? Preferrably Halo 3 cortana? Hottest, imho.

I think in the mass Halo pepakura files I downloaded eaerlier, I got a Cortana Halo 2 one, I think I have all the Covenant races and MC as well, here, let me check...

EDIT: No, do not have it, I have all of the covenant races though, lol

Yeah i asked about this a little while ago, and was also frustrated that no such 3d files exist. I've done pretty extensive searches of the web for cortana 3d files - i dont think anyone has ever bothered ripping any. If someone who has the facilities to, like Slyfo, or possibly Doom ( i dont know who does but these are guesses) could do it for us, i'd be more than happy to arrange the pep file, although my pep isnt activated.
neither do 3d files of the Pillar of Autumn exist, in .3ds, which is infinitely preferable to the .max form its possible to find it in.
to make a pep file, you need pepakura designer, a password costing 38 dollars (unless you want to share as a picture file) and common sense when it comes to dividing up the pieces; some posted are divided totally illogically...
The cortana from the first halo was purple, i think, wasnt she?

WookieLord said:
Yeah i asked about this a little while ago, and was also frustrated that no such 3d files exist. I've done pretty extensive searches of the web for cortana 3d files - i dont think anyone has ever bothered ripping any. If someone who has the facilities to, like Slyfo, or possibly Doom ( i dont know who does but these are guesses) could do it for us, i'd be more than happy to arrange the pep file, although my pep isnt activated.
neither do 3d files of the Pillar of Autumn exist, in .3ds, which is infinitely preferable to the .max form its possible to find it in.
to make a pep file, you need pepakura designer, a password costing 38 dollars (unless you want to share as a picture file) and common sense when it comes to dividing up the pieces; some posted are divided totally illogically...
The cortana from the first halo was purple, i think, wasnt she?

I've got the 3D file, along with the regular blue/purple & HE textures... The pic I posted above is a lightened HE tex, & I had reworked the geometry a little, reshaping her mouth, eyes, & pose... I'll do up a zip for who ever wants to play with her... ;)

Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
herogear said:
I'll do up a zip for who ever wants to play with her... ;)

Wolf
That is wrong on so many levels, man.
She's a flippin' hologram!!!

Meh, it'd still be a cool lamp. Wow, I'm glad I caught that. My typing leaves a bit to be desired and I almost left out the "m"

If someone could explain how to make a regular file into a pep-compatible file, I would try it.

Spartan1105 said:
Lol I got an idea. Just wear a whole bunch of purple clothes, and dye your hair purple.
Stairs_rectangle.jpg

A Cortana zip would be awesome, Wolf, if you could find time for it.

MC 3189, what exactly do you mean a 'regular' file? and waht exactly do you mean by a 'pep-compatible' file?
Pepakura will open any .3ds file or .obj file, as far as i know, and maybe more - i dont think it will do .max, but then, nothing ever does cos its totally closed.

EDIT: im pretty sure the first cortana was purple, but blue from H2 onward.

Mobeus said:
I betcha she can't stick it!! LOL:lol: This imitation of cortana is not bad but i'd be cool if she was translucent with the microns flowin though her body. but by far the best cortana i've seen yet. ;)

UNSC Certified said:
I betcha she can't stick it!! LOL:lol: This imitation of cortana is not bad but i'd be cool if she was translucent with the microns flowin though her body. but by far the best cortana i've seen yet. ;)

I thought this one was pretty good, http://youtube.com/watch?v=G7iX10a5CSo ... shes even blue, and not purple...

if you were going to make a cortana lamp or something, you should print out the pieces on thick overhead sheets, so its clear, but have the texture printed on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back