Costume Makers in Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.

JURASSICBOI2006

Does anyone know someone near Springfield Missouri that can make me a costume? I am really bad at following tutorials and i suck at crafts. If you know anyone that can help me, please tell me.

My business help people who can’t build armor and prop and at the moment I am 3D printing the MK7 helmet so I can help but it will cost and can you please tell me what your height plus body size
P.S. I live in Jonesboro Arkansas

My business help people who can’t build armor and prop and at the moment I am 3D printing the MK7 helmet so I can help but it will cost and can you please tell me what your height plus body size
P.S. I live in Jonesboro Arkansas
I am about 6 feet tall, and 60 inches around my stomach. Idk how much i can afford rn tho. What’s your cheapest option?

It depends on what you want printed and create. The cheapest I normally go is 60 dollars on helmet and the small armor pieces and if someone wants to make a big piece like a chest armor it will be about 80 dollars. BTW I only 3D printed and don’t do the whole sanding and smoothing process because it is very easy to do

I can help you with a suit of armor for a cheap price because financial costs so normal it is around 800 dollars for someone to request a suit but the cheapest I can go is 600+shipping or you can pay in set like the helmet for $60 and left arm armor piece for $100. Either way it will take about 6-8 months to 3D printed a full suit of armor. I will suggest to start with the helmet first then move on from that. Are you doing Marines, ODST, or Spartan

It depends on what you want printed and create. The cheapest I normally go is 60 dollars on helmet and the small armor pieces and if someone wants to make a big piece like a chest armor it will be about 80 dollars. BTW I only 3D printed and don’t do the whole sanding and smoothing process because it is very easy to do
I probably should’ve mentioned the fact that i wanted finished armor. I suck at painting.

I can help you with a suit of armor for a cheap price because financial costs so normal it is around 800 dollars for someone to request a suit but the cheapest I can go is 600+shipping or you can pay in set like the helmet for $60 and left arm armor piece for $100. Either way it will take about 6-8 months to 3D printed a full suit of armor. I will suggest to start with the helmet first then move on from that. Are you doing Marines, ODST, or Spartan
I was thinking Spartan, i basically just want a Chief suit.

From halo 3 and I can make you a finish suit but it will cost extra but it will be pay halfway through the build and if we do ship it will cost a bit it will be 600 dollars so I can buy all the filament that I need to 3D print and if you can’t do 600 right alway I will accept half of the payment and pay the other 300 3 month later. I will send you a picture of the body area you need measure and I will add a extra 3mm to you measurements so it will not take the risk of running small plus if you want a weapon it may cost extra but it only suggest to people who want to have one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back