CQB Helmet (Concept Art)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adreniline

I looked at alot of renders from Bungie, and decided to draw these in angles in Photoshop before I begin sculpting the CQB Helmet with Oil Based Clay.

qcbsketch.PNG

Imma get sculpting tomorrow. Wee.

Nice, i was thinking of doing the same, but im sticking with the normal spartan armor i already have in progress.

Very nice sketches! :whoa:

Wow, I like your sketches a lot more than mine(even if yours aren't hand-drawn). Mine are too messy.

Maybe an aerial view? It'd be hard to get references though.

Dark Rogue said:
Wow, I like your sketches a lot more than mine(even if yours aren't hand-drawn). Mine are too messy.

Maybe an aerial view? It'd be hard to get references though.
Mine are hand drawn, I have a wacom tablet (it's a pen but a mouse). I did do an aerial view but it may not be accurate so I won't post

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, okay, my bad. That makes them even better. I just scan my drawings in and then color with a cheap PS knockoff.

The CQB is better than the EVA in my opinion. Plus, it'd be nearly impossible to replicate the tumor of a visor that one has. Anyway, good luck.

EDIT : Typo

Sigma-LS said:
These sketches are great. I'm looking forward to when you start building this thing.
Thanks.

I just started on it and I hope to have it fully sculpted soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently making a CQB model in 3DS Max, and I will convert it into a .pepakura file so we can print it out. And I'll give it to everyone so we can have a CQB Partay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back