CQB Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone made a CQB helmet yet besides that cardboard one? Anyone make one from Slyfo's pepakura models? I'm starting one now and I want to know if anyone had any fit issues, or if its weird to sand and get it to look like the game's version. Thanks!

P.S. I would and have searched for pictures/threads but CQB is under 4 letters and thus cannot be searched. :mad:

Thanks so much for the help! (unfortunately the wild card didn't help. Wahhh!)
Anyway, Ive noticed the CQB visor is very "long" and a different shape than the normal chief visor. Does anyone know if the HJC visor will work?

On a happier note I got all the pepakura materials and fiberglassing stuff today! Ive finished printing (after beating my printer into submission) and when I get a good chunk done I'll post it, as CQB helms are "rare". I'd appreciate any help, as theres not much on CQB's. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

On yet another note, I've realized I wont be able to get anything else besides the helmet done by Halloween so I'm going to get dressed...as my AVATAR!!!! I'm going to put a chef hat on top of the helmet and carry a sick spatula. Maby I'll rig a belt with some spoons and such. Forget sticking someone with a plasma grenade...TAKE MY PIE GRENADE IN THE FACE GRUNT!!!

AHHHH! I just realized that like 90 percent of the folds on my armor are labeled as valley. Does that mean that all the numbers will be on the inside?

smilie120

Sr Member
Sigma-LS said:
smilie has made one. I haven't seen fiberglass or detailing progress on it though.

Yup I have made one I threw it though (not quite in the bin yet just laying around). I didnt scale it so do you think its worth carrying on?

heres pic 4 u

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk thats what I've been asking...grrrr. I think I'm gonna scrap this project and do the new H3 helmet by Flyign Squirrel. He took out all the s*** you don't need to model.

Status
Not open for further replies.