CQB helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, its neat to see more than just the MC being made now, i think the variations are crazy looking. The pepakura looks a lot harder though....

ojrtega said:
wow can i get the file for that helmet plz.
It's in the thread "Halo 3 pepakuya by slyfo" or something like that. It has a smiley icon on the forum listing.

P32 said:
Did you make any changes to the original file? (as in scale, neck hole, etc)

I didn't change the file, other that to scale it to I believe 17.2 (I'm 5-10.) I afterwards cut one ring of polygons off of the neck-hole. You'll see what I mean if you make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that CQB helmet is amazing, i hope my MC helmet turns out like that i mean not shape but you know what i mean, do you plan on doiing other helmets?

I tested 1 page, the peices are still inside out on the peice I made, So I changed mountains to valley, and valley to mountains, worked like a charm, but I'm not ready to make this helmet yet still...working on the cheif's armor still.

Dude, you're my hero for even attempting to make one of these. You're even more of my hero for completing the pepakura part. Freakin' sweet. Like Adam said, I'd pay for a glassed one of those. :cool:

you might have to use a Shoei visor for that. they have a more 3 dimensional "globe" type of shape. im using one (well two) for my MC helmet because they more closely resemble the globe like shape of the in-game visor, but theyre also a bit bigger so you may be able to get the whole visor in one peice.

looks awesome tho, itll be one of the ones i tackle next.

ohaple said:
wow... too cool i might think about doing a permuation helmet later, does that post have a scout helm?
I wish...

MandoMan531 said:
you might have to use a Shoei visor for that. they have a more 3 dimensional "globe" type of shape. im using one (well two) for my MC helmet because they more closely resemble the globe like shape of the in-game visor, but theyre also a bit bigger so you may be able to get the whole visor in one peice.

looks awesome tho, itll be one of the ones i tackle next.

Yeah, I was actually thinking that. Hopefully I'll be able to get one on the cheap, those things are really expensive from what I've heard.

yea my 2 visors from Shoei will cost about 120 bucks. i think theye for the rx-900 or rx-1000 helmet.

along with them closely matching the shape of the MC visor theyre also a closer shade of gold.i think the HJC visors are too dull of a gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back