Cupid's Chokehold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

When I first heard the song "Cupid's Chokehold" by Gym Class Heroes, I thought immediately of the Backyardigans. Yes, I have watched this show, but only because I have two kids that totally dig this stuff. (Yeah, they really love the Teletubbies and Barney as well.)
So when I got the chance to put the Backyardigans to the song, this is what I came up with. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vader said:
When I first heard the song "Cupid's Chokehold" by Gym Class Heroes, I thought immediately of the Backyardigans. Yes, I have watched this show, but only because I have two kids that totally dig this stuff. (Yeah, they really love the Teletubbies and Barney as well.)
So when I got the chance to put the Backyardigans to the song, this is what I came up with. Enjoy.

lol. You made that?

Vader said:

This is awesome.

You are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back