Props Data crystal chip(W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just me

so i made this today(begun to make last night) but, in lack of better reference pics its at stop now.
If some of you can get so´me better ref pics, please post 'em
(H3 cinematic Arrival has some good vievs of it, when Johnos grabs it from Master Chief's helmet, and in Halo level, when cortana activates da halo)
I do ont own a x360, so i ask for pics from you all who can.
I would appreciate it.
thanks already

17052008660.jpg

as you can see, it will have a LED to light it(sorry, didn't have small blue nor white LED)

I want one! I've planned on putting a slot in my helmet since I started thinking about armor. PM me and tell me how I can get one from you!

no, you cant get one from me. I think everybody should make their gear themselves.
its easy to make one.just get a piece of aluminum sheet, draw the pieces and cut, then glue 'em together.
dat thing is also a memory card case.

You might be able to get some reference pics from YouTube, but make sure the video you view has the HD option.

Thats gona turn out very nice. especialy with the LED.

i think the circular blue part isn't just the area lighting up, also with that black "X", that I think should be lighting up, correct me if im wrong though :D

Update time!!

it is now in one piece. Da power source will be hidden inside the black piece , wich will be in the gap in the end, where is the battery now.(trying to find smaller)

18052008661.jpg

you can see the green LED inside the blue pieces.And the black(steel)X does not lit up)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ May 18 2008, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Update time!!

it is now in one piece. Da power source will be hidden inside the black piece , wich will be in the gap in the end, where is the battery now.(trying to find smaller)

18052008661.jpg

you can see the green LED inside the blue pieces.And the black(steel)X does not lit up)</div>

nice, im gonna try making one aswell, then maybe copy them and sell em, you got referance pics?

Very kewl, dude! First time I've ever seen anyone take a stab at this. I was thinking of doing the same thing, actually having it fit into the back of my helmet. Only thing is, I haven't been able to find any decent screen caps/reference pics for it. Given my scratch-building skills, I'm sure I'd be able to do up something decent... :D

EDIT: Has anybody been able to get some good screencaps of it from the "Sierra 117: Arrival" in-game cinematic?

SPARTAN II said:
Very kewl, dude! First time I've ever seen anyone take a stab at this. I was thinking of doing the same thing, actually having it fit into the back of my helmet. Only thing is, I haven't been able to find any decent screen caps/reference pics for it. Given my scratch-building skills, I'm sure I'd be able to do up something decent... :D

EDIT: Has anybody been able to get some good screencaps of it from the "Sierra 117: Arrival" in-game cinematic?

I recorded the Arrival cutscene yesterday to get some refs of the laptop and grabbed a few of the chip while I was there, not that great though but they should help:
Link

Last edited by a moderator:
you could use the copper contact points from the mem. card you used (you said you are gona use one right?) for the contacts for the Data Crystal Chip.

I bet you already know, but just incase :D

thx for the ref. pics.The proto model(in the pics)is soon complete, and i will begin soon the other.
and i use gold contacts(on my mini-sd)as the contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back