Defender Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenli1998

Hey guys,
Since this is my first post might as well do a short introduction.
My name is Allen, I'm 17 years old, and I currently live in Hong Kong.

Now that that's out of the way, I have quick question/request/desperate plea for help. I am currently planning to create the "Defender" armor from Halo 4, but I only found a helmet pepakura file and unfolded files for the shoulder and chest. Are there any files that exist for the rest of the set, namely the legs and arms?

Thanks a lot guys! :D

Are there any files that exist for the rest of the set, namely the legs and arms?

No. The only parts that exist for the Defender set at all are the helmet, shoulderplate and chestplate - any other parts (forearms, legs) belong to another set.

If you have a specific forearm/leg set you have in mind I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Sorry for the dumb mistake, I'm still pretty new to halo :facepalm
This is the armor set I'm going for.
Halo_4_armor_sets_royalflush555-halo-4-defender-low-poly.jpg

Hey im new and i can't seem to find the helmet printable for the defender. Anyone know how to find it? Thanks.

Hey im new and i can't seem to find the helmet printable for the defender. Anyone know how to find it? Thanks.

Ghost Bear posted the link for the archive above. Go there and under Halo Universe, click on "Halo 4". Scroll down until you find the link for the Defender armor. All of the files for it will be there. :)

from what I can tell the defender suit is not in the files. All pieces of the armor are specific to that set with the exception of the forearms (recruit) . I know of one guy who recently made a pair of Defender thigh pieces from scratch. you could probably inspire yourself from this progress image here https://www.facebook.com/MythicProps

The arms look like the Recruit forearms and legs look like the LG50 BULK style. they're in the archive. (I have downloaded them before and have the files myself.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back