Delete Polls

Fallen

Community Staff
Member DIN
S922
It'd be useful to be able to either delete a poll or be able to swap out polls in threads. I can edit a poll, but the options are adding new choices, change the allowable number of responses, and elements like letting people change votes, make results viewable w/o voting, or change when the poll closes.

As someone who wants to be able to poll different ideas in a single thread, I'd like to see the option to delete a poll if I decide that it's not needed or want to ask a new poll without having to create new threads.

As far as I'm aware there is no way built into the site to insert a poll into a given post within a thread, but only to set a thread poll which would also be a nice addition.

Upvote 0
This is something I'd have to talk to Art about and that won't be possible for some time. Please PM me in a month or so to remind me to check in.

This would be a nice option. There are certain aspects of polls that can't be changed once you post it. Being able to delete it and start over would be a fix to that.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back