demanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

hapakid88

i know this is an incredibly vague and demanding thing for a noob to ask but here goes. srry.

i am currently in the procces of adapting the second section of the HALO: fall of reach book and will begin filming in july. right now i am trying to find a multitude of different props as wells as gung-ho talented people. if anyone at any time thinks they may have or have found anything even remotely fitting in the following catergories PLEASE PLEASE pm me.

the following are props and costumes i would like to aquire:
-AR's (link yours are BEAUTIFUL!)
-M6D's
-SPNKr's
-HALO 1 marine armor (including helmet)
-HALO 2 MC armor (maybe)
-any covenant weapons.

thank you for looking and again sorry if this came across as at all demanding.

gs

well

hah yea thats what i was afraid of. anyway it is going to be shot in several locations. ex. a secluded part of a nearby mountain range for the "drop off insertion ni BOOT" several scenees will taqke place in the mountains as i have found many perfect and ideal locations with no sign of humans :D.

on top of this some of it (such as any interior shots (i.ei the barracks) will be shot in sets which will most likely be constructed im my makeshift studio.)

*sigh* so much to do. thank you for your interest

Re: well

hapakid88 said:
hah yea thats what i was afraid of. anyway it is going to be shot in several locations. ex. a secluded part of a nearby mountain range for the "drop off insertion ni BOOT" several scenees will taqke place in the mountains as i have found many perfect and ideal locations with no sign of humans :D.

on top of this some of it (such as any interior shots (i.ei the barracks) will be shot in sets which will most likely be constructed im my makeshift studio.)

*sigh* so much to do. thank you for your interest
If your going to shoot in AZ ill come If I complete my armour

Last edited by a moderator:
hah thanx 094 . well actually eventually we will be shooting a desert scene (though it will probably be in the mojave desert). were gunna run some worthogs through just for fun. (yes my freind and i are building a 1:1 scale fully functionning{even the turret which will fire airsoft}worthog)

its hard.. :eek but so much fun :mrgreen:

hapakid88 said:
hah thanx 094 . well actually eventually we will be shooting a desert scene (though it will probably be in the mojave desert). were gunna run some worthogs through just for fun. (yes my freind and i are building a 1:1 scale fully functionning{even the turret which will fire airsoft}worthog)

its hard.. :eek but so much fun :mrgreen:
Yuma,Az bestplace for the desert scene

if you want i can send some bullitens out on myspace, post at some groups if you give me the info you want to get out, but if you ant me to give me a way for them to contact you

Good to hear a fellow filmmaker is out there on this. Whats your premise for the movie, your pitch? What format r u shooting on? Whats your budget?

yay! another director on the rise :D well chew my premis is the 2nd section of the halo book fall of reach. the title of the section (also the title of my movie) BOOT. i will be shooting off of two cannon Xl1's. later i will edit and add minor sfx in final cut pro. budget=sad. :(

Good your using xl1s thats what i have, algthough we are shooting on panasonic hd100's. HD is gonna look hot, but dv should look good. If you do your sets and lighting right. Also if it turns out great make sure get a film transfer. Then it will look hollywoodish. Well if your lighting and sets look good that is.

They take the digital files and just feed it into a printing machine that prints the film for you. Thats it. I actaully think its ruffly 90 dollars a foot. Its alot.

aha have'nt been keeping up here...well as usual my plans take huge and ridiculous changes and my "BOOT" project is on hold. instead im working on a story that follows the chief more and will still tell the "boot" phase but that wil just be one scene instead of the whole movie. i this film though the MC will be in H3-ish armour (i'll try to get it as accurae as possiblez) and...well....once i get some TIMEAGGGGGG STUPID TIME! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back