Deployment???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderboy196

I want to know who is running the 405th deployment thing here? I been waiting for a month now and still nothing. Trying to have my mk7 suit deployed here.

Hello.

First, I have moved your thread to the appropriate location.

Second, Kevin, AugmentedHuman013, is our Division Membership Officer and in charge of Deployments. Kevin is a volunteer, working on processing applications in his free time. As unlike in other Costuming Organizations, a completed costume or Deployment, is not required for membership and a completed Deployment is in fact not a bar to entry to any activity or area of these Forums, I ask that you give Kevin some patience as he works through the current list of Applications.

Upvote 0
Hello, we have received your new, complete Deployment Application with the necessary pictures this time and it has been added to the queue for Deployment review. Several other members submitted applications between your first incomplete application and this one, so I again ask you to give Kevin some patience as he works through the current list of Applications as he is only one volunteer.

Upvote 0
Hello, we have received your new, complete Deployment Application with the necessary pictures this time and it has been added to the queue for Deployment review. Several other members submitted applications between your first incomplete application and this one, so I again ask you to give Kevin some patience as he works through the current list of Applications as he is only one volunteer.
When can I get an update on mine? It's been about 3 weeks since mine put and still nothing

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back