Design Points Of Intrest For The Anti-vehicle Model 6 Grindell/galilean Nonlinear Rifle..

Status
Not open for further replies.

aSpecialWeeTawd

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and i have done some looking around. I belive I am ready to post about a possible project.
The mighty Anti-Vehicle Model 6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle(Splazer).

Size
98.8 centimeters or(38.9 inches)

Facts
*When the weapon is equipped, a shroud over the emitting lens of the laser lifts up to expose it. The shroud is actuated by a small hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder on the left side of the shroud where it is anchored to the chassis of the weapon.

*When you wield the Spartan laser, you see a small warning sticker on the side, when you drop the laser it disappears.(mabey a custom holographic card/sticker)

The side of the laser has the Norse symbol for "Gungnir" etched into it, which was the mythical spear wielded by the god Odin in Norse Mythology.

The writing near the back of the Spartan Laser on the right hand side of it reads 06 Galilean, but on the other side, this is backwards. This is probably because Bungie designed only one half of the Spartan Laser's skin and mirrored it for the other half.

*need ideas of how to do this.

aSpecialWeeTawd said:
Hello everyone I am new to the forum and i have done some looking around. I belive I am ready to post about a possible project.
The mighty Anti-Vehicle Model 6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle(Splazer).

Size
98.8 centimeters or(38.9 inches)

Facts
*When the weapon is equipped, a shroud over the emitting lens of the laser lifts up to expose it. The shroud is actuated by a small hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder on the left side of the shroud where it is anchored to the chassis of the weapon.

*When you wield the Spartan laser, you see a small warning sticker on the side, when you drop the laser it disappears.(mabey a custom holographic card/sticker)

The side of the laser has the Norse symbol for "Gungnir" etched into it, which was the mythical spear wielded by the god Odin in Norse Mythology.

The writing near the back of the Spartan Laser on the right hand side of it reads 06 Galilean, but on the other side, this is backwards. This is probably because Bungie designed only one half of the Spartan Laser's skin and mirrored it for the other half.

*need ideas of how to do this.

Maybe you should do a rough sketch? Then maybe one of us can help improve on it?

Last edited by a moderator:
we have a complex pepakura model by nugget if you want to use it, you can change the size to the actual size, but it is very difficult.

good luck, and nice trivial finds!

98.8 is the size scaled to a spartan that is 86 in tall...

scaled to a 6 foot human (my height in armor) the total length is 82.71 cm

i went ahead and did some proportions to get the height of the spartan laser, so that if you're going to use nugget's model you don't have to re-unfold it yourself, it's 26.31 cm

good luck if you plan on making one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back