Destiny Warlock Helmet with PDO in video link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Bear 027

Jr Member
I'm obviously excited to see what comes to be next week with the Beta for Destiny and have been plugging away on a wonderful little project with Jico in the hopes of meeting the release date. I think we're in a good place and we are happy to share this build with the 405th.

While I must be short (I have a real job to attend for better or worse), I've attached some photos as well as the time lapse video Jico put together showing his creation of the pep file, AND...

The pep file is posted at the bottom of this youtube link!

Overall for the actual build, because I'm slow I suppose, I've spent about 90 hours pepping, sealing, and sanding. And sanding. And sanding. Oh, and scraping, then sanding. I'll give more details on size later, but I'm 6' 180 with a 7 1/2 head (24 inches around maybe? I'll measure later) (or a M/L military helmet size) and this size is just a bit too small for me to get my head into, I'd recommend bumping up the scale if you think you're head is about the same size as mine. Once inside, its roomy, so if you're a whiz with magnets, that would totally be the way to go, Iron Man style.

Hope you all enjoy and I can't wait to see what your guardian looks like when you've completed it. Please post pics!

warlock2_zpsff39ef3a.png

DestinyHelm7Jun14_zpsaba2c8da.jpg

Warlock2Pull_zps63019cf1.jpg

BasePainted_zpscc7756dd.jpg

warlock2_zpsff39ef3a.png

DestinyHelm7Jun14_zpsaba2c8da.jpg

Warlock2Pull_zps63019cf1.jpg

BasePainted_zpscc7756dd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back