does any one know what suit this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either a very very early Mark V variant or a full blown Mark IV. And its from Halo Wars.

Its been nicknamed the "Mjolnir Armor MK IV Spartan Armor", as seen in the game Halo Wars... being that it is based before the events of Halo: Combat Evolved, in which the Chief wore MK V armor. There aren't to many pictures for reference yet, as the game has not been released, and the media being released is not all that extensive.

Yeah, its definitly MJOLNIR Mark VI armor of some sort.

I mean, I'm quite the geek about Halo, but I don't know a whole lot.

But it does look like Mark VI Spartan Armor From Halo 2 and 3.

no. the back of the helmet is all black. it looks like they finally revamped and made the MARK V look really really good. definitely MARK V.

oooooooor Mark IV (thats 4)

Guys... look up Halo Wars, read about the time frame of the game, and watch the trailer... you will see that is Definitely not MK VI (6) armor... And if you look at a reference picture for MK V (5) armor, its not that either... like I said, its before MK V (5), so it has to be MK IV (4) or lower...

Spase said:
Guys... look up Halo Wars, read about the time frame of the game, and watch the trailer... you will see that is Definitely not MK VI (6) armor... And if you look at a reference picture for MK V (5) armor, its not that either... like I said, its before MK V (5), so it has to be MK IV (4) or lower...

thnx

im waiting to make my armor, definitly going to make it mk Iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Spase said:
Spase is right. This image has been posted as the spartan suit from the halo wars game. It is definitely the mark IV suit. Someone actually posted it on this forum too... I just can't remember where I saw it. I'm pretty sure this image is also on halo wiki and if you search halo wars in google, you get a picture of 5 spartans plus what looks to be a bunch of early ODST fighters. If you take a close look at the shoulder pad in that picture, it matches the shoulder of the picture that you posted. Please ignore the lack of flow between these sentences, I'm a little tired.

attackinglife said:
Spase is right. This image has been posted as the spartan suit from the halo wars game. It is definitely the mark IV suit. Someone actually posted it on this forum too... I just can't remember where I saw it. I'm pretty sure this image is also on halo wiki and if you search halo wars in google, you get a picture of 5 spartans plus what looks to be a bunch of early ODST fighters. If you take a close look at the shoulder pad in that picture, it matches the shoulder of the picture that you posted. Please ignore the lack of flow between these sentences, I'm a little tired.

go to halowars.com they got screens from the game as well as video footage that you can take your own screens from

those are marines not ODST, they just have winter gear on, ummm the game takes place on harvest so there is a possibility those are not even S-II's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back