done fiber glassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojrtega

i guess i have only painting and a visor to find anyone know where i can get a cheap visor at and i cant use the internet to buy the visor any place or store where i can get it????

thanks for suggestion but i already know about the visor types i just need to know a store where to buy it and im sorta low on funds so i need a cheap one or ill just make a tinted one out of bottles and some other materials

but i just need a store to buy it for now

ojrtega said:
thanks for suggestion but i already know about the visor types i just need to know a store where to buy it and im sorta low on funds so i need a cheap one or ill just make a tinted one out of bottles and some other materials

but i just need a store to buy it for now

i know im cheap but what i used is three clear school binder sepparators (two orange and one yellow sheet) as you can see in my gallery ...

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm seems good maybe ill try that but can u see well??????

and hey i didnt notice it was u ecose i see ur suit is coming out good i just suggest u cut the visor into the actual shape and i see u made the middle thing kinda weird i suggest fixing that but other wise its good just some suggestions for urs

ojrtega said:
hmmmm seems good maybe ill try that but can u see well??????

and hey i didnt notice it was u ecose i see ur suit is coming out good i just suggest u cut the visor into the actual shape and i see u made the middle thing kinda weird i suggest fixing that but other wise its good just some suggestions for urs

hey i was just answering questions but yeah its ok to see out of not clear but ok

ok well ill try that out but if it doesnt turn out good ill just use lights on my helm to make it look better in the dark and ill cut the middle part and just use 1 on that part so it i can see through

ojrtega said:
ok well ill try that out but if it doesnt turn out good ill just use lights on my helm to make it look better in the dark and ill cut the middle part and just use 1 on that part so it i can see through
k i hope it works out for you its ok for me ..... have you seen my vids on youtube ?

ojrtega said:
make 1 with ur visor in so i can see better ima make 1 when im done with my suit
ill pm the vid when i have a new vid in

yo dude, i got off on a $5 visor, you just can't see out of it.

285183454.jpg

Hey, I'm also having visor problems.
I have about 40$ Can. Any suggestions on a cheap visor I can get from a store/shop? (Not online)
Or some Visor alternatives?

Thanks if you could help.

Anthony.

dacacheman said:
yo dude, i got off on a $5 visor, you just can't see out of it.

285183454.jpg
wow thats perfect i need a visor that i cant see out of haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back