Dragon Con 2011 Parade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha that's funny.. my sons thigh strap snapped half way through the parade too and he just kept on going.. fun times and now i can't wait till next year.

i guess thats three of us whos straps broke. it sucked having to hold up one leg the whole way

where was I when that youtube vid happened? lol. I don't remember that.

Anyway, I have video of the parade minus a few minutes when I didn't realize my memory card was full and I needed to switch to a new one. So I'm copying it all right now and I'll edit something together soon and I'll also pull some still frames from it for you guys. :)

I'm avoiding my HW. I have the post-con blues. lol.

I had my back strap that held up the back of my cod break the night before didn't find it out until the morning that it happened kept having to pull up my cod from the back. Sagging Spartan XD lol

i was trying to repair and pick up a few things for you guys as we're walking. it was fun, next year i should have my ODST armor redone and might have my wife wear a suit also

i was trying to repair and pick up a few things for you guys as we're walking. it was fun, next year i should have my ODST armor redone and might have my wife wear a suit also

Link you guys were great.. thank you all so much for making my families first dragon con a success and a freakin blast. i really enjoyed finally getting to meet you all.. i can't wait till next year.. already starting some new stuff for next year..

Heh the only wardrobe malfunction I had this year is one strap coming a loose on the front cod piece armor but I never even noticed till I took everything off in the parking lot. A lot better comparing last year which was 1 handplate, my toe caps, belt box and thigh straps breaking off. Also my cell phone got knocked off my belt before the parade Dx Found it at the lost in found on Sunday so glad *phew* I guess I need to design some pouch things in between the belt boxes that dont clip off my belt.

I spy one of my noble six helmets, i would have loved to be a par of it this year but everyone looked great!

That you do skylow it is a great helmet so glad I was able to get one from you I was showing off your work people asked about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back