Dragon*con 2013 parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. First thread said they had room for 40 walkers. Didn't see anything else. Any one know if they are still accepting people for the parade?

I believe they got a put down a few extra spots, just in case there were any latecomers. You should be fine. Even if the group was already filled up, you can march with us. Last year the group was filled up, by the time I got there, and I marched without a pass.

They do check for badges and arm bands.
We do still have room. We are with the gaming group

oops I closed the thread, but its reopened....stupid smart phone....

405thers that's going to be in the parade should PM me there cell phones or pagers or some kind of commination thing. just incase you get lost form the group or I can keep tabs on you. when I get your numbers i'll text you to let you know that I got them

Well dammit. Spent the night before drinking and having fun, and ended up sleeping till parade time. Oh well. Got to see some cool costumes, and wore my Master Chief a few times! Good to see everyone out there!!

I've been watching all the videos of the con and the parades, and I gotta say it looked great, and the costumes were all fantastic. Me and my girlfriend are hoping to make it to Dcon 2014 all the way from the UK, and with our suits. If the drill hasn't changed in a years time, we'd be honoured to take part in next years parade. I hope you guys had fun this year! :)

Edit: I'd love to see some pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back