dragon shield pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hey hey guys,
as some of you may know, i love pepakura, its a great way to build helmets and costumes and well.... anything really, providing you have the pep file you can make anything.
heres a link to my youtube channel with all my pepakura videos so you can see what im on about if your unsure
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tomahawknutter?feature=mhee

ive recently purchased this awesome pep file of the green rangers shield, this thread will be update periodically when i make progress. ( might be slow due to work ) will regullary post pics when i can.

im also making an eric0101 green ranger helm as well, i have many custom morphers and clicks gold chrome plates, a green metalic holster, and a dragon dagger, cant wait to complete this project to add it to my collection

Green20Ranger20Dragon20Shield.jpg

Where's the updated pics? I am really interested in seeing how this has progressed, also could you send me the pep file for the green ranger shield? I would to give that a shot. Thanks and hope to see updates soon.!!

i did say it would be slow due to work, got a new job as manager and work around 65hrs+ a week, im making progress just slow at the mo sadly, im not a fan of uploading pep pics untill its nearly completed, but might upload a few soon then,

and this is one file i wont share sorry, had to pay $15 to get it and i feel why should i pay and some one just have it for free, dont wana sound like a douche though

got it on the rpf.com,
seller/creator is BLACKKAOS he have his thread in the marketplace
he told me he making a white ranger shield and cuffs too, he got some great peps guys, give him a check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back