Dragoncon 2009 Picture/update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home myself, and was happy to have been recruited to the 405th by some fine gentlemen this weekend. Wonderful armor, and I loved the turret! I'm very much looking forward to Con next year.

just got home just a hour ago and heres my pics

My link

linkodst.jpg

...link those are insane. especially the MA5K, thats awesome. on my last day, i bought some swag, so here's Jayne's hat from Firefly
DSC00269.jpg

and heres a M6C kit i bought for only $25

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

I found a couple of photos of my zombie ODST

No full shots yet, I know they are out there though.

zombie1.jpg

zombie2.jpg

While we were putting on the blood I made

zombie3.jpg

and a helmet close up

Underdogg13 said:
Man, why can't they have conventions in New Jersey? :(

Because you had these... redsocks fans.... very scary....

;)

Actually I was in my suit in toronto and there was a redsocks game going on up there, and they were all very kind!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I got to meet all of you new and old. As always it was a pleasure to meet such talented people and new people interested in our craft. I'm excited to see what the new recruits bring to the table in the future, you all had outstanding progress already.

Yodajammies, Kelly has your laptop and will be shipping it to you as well as some stuff Vrogy left in the room.

In conclusion, nothing can describe DragonCon, it is what it is and is unequaled. Fond memories and lots of fun to look back on with you all. See you all at the Source.

Cheers,

Kensai

Awesome. You guys rock.

It was great meeting all of yall in person, I can't wait until next year. Only 364 days!

Well, Dragon Con 09 was a blast! I’m glad I got to meet all of you there and it is such a pleasure to see many talented members. I enjoyed being around you all in the parade, getting pictures, etc. From Johnny and his brother, Link and his GF, Timmy and his wife, Kensai, thatdecade, dogwizard, goosebot and team win, every member there were really fantastic, nice, and just great all around people.

There was many memorable moments... Like giving kids a high five in the parade and to see there smiles. And the time me and Timecon lost the group because me and him where bombarded with people wanting to take our photo (we found them though! :) )

I’d also like to thank Dogwizard, Link, and Johnny (Dreads) for the tips and advice they gave me on how to improve on my armor (and armor making skill).

I had such a blast... My girlfriend and I laughed and had so much fun and we both are looking forward to seeing you all again next year. We both had to leave early on Sunday due to things (bad really, like my car getting damaged) happening that caused us to leave early.

Until next year guys (and gals)!

(I’ll see if I can get some pics up later)

Just wanted to let all of you know that it was a complete and total blast to meet all of you, and des0lat3, it was awesome to be your kind of wingman ODST. Dragon*Con was fun friday, but then on saturday when i met up with the 405th it went straight to AWESOME! Thanks guys! I love reading everything you guys come up with, the level of creativity and skill in this forum is amazing, keep up the great work!

-Kelley

^^ pooper were you sportin the Spartan armor this year? I don't think I saw you?

I'm sure I would have remembered because I would have laughed my ass off at anyone introducing themselves as "pooper" :p

mooseguy04 said:
...link those are insane. especially the MA5K, thats awesome. on my last day, i bought some swag, so here's Jayne's hat from Firefly
DSC00269.jpg

and heres a M6C kit i bought for only $25

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

thanx.....yeah that pistol you bought was a recast off of mine, i have been having problems with that guy for awhile. almost got into a fight with him

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back