DragonCon 2016 Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. As has been mentioned before, I've picked up the wristbands. You do not need to pick one up yourself.

As well, with all of the sign ups we have almost hit our cap. In fact we are at 78. I'll be at the meeting location on Saturday to get everyone wristbanded and on your way but I'm not walking as I'm not in costume.

I know we have a few +1's signed up that are not in costume. They will have a wristband, however I'd really appreciate everyone who has signed up a non-costumed +1 to consider whether they are able to march on their own so we can limit the number and comply with parade rules. I very much appreciate that.

Thanks all!

P.S. It's late, I'm tired and I had to walk up 15 flights due to a broken elevator so if I'm confusing anyone, message me. G'night!

So uh this is a little last minute, but I would like to be in the parade. Ive been a member for a long time, but I mainly use the facebook group for information and didnt hear about this until yesterday. Sooo yeah

Just wow,

Great time meeting everyone and marching in the parade together. Such a great time high fiving, making smiles, and no tea bagging :). Can't wait to do it again next year. Hope everyone made it back home safely!

I saw a YouTube video of the parade.

Ya'll looked awesome!

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

It was such a pleasure meeting you. And thanks to our long walk I got spend more time with you than anyone else lol

Hahahaha....ohhhh you poor man. Two Canadians trying to find their way around downtown Atlanta and dragging you and your assistant with us. Sorry 'bout that. Good news is we know how to get there for next time....much, much easier......hahaha And it was a pleasure getting to know you on our grand journey of adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back