DragonCon 2021 Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone make sure to hydrate tonight. Drink water when and where you can. If you're having a problem of any kind ask those close to you for help or flag a handler. But most importantly have fun.

Hey everyone make sure to hydrate tonight. Drink water when and where you can. If you're having a problem of any kind ask those close to you for help or flag a handler. But most importantly have fun.
Everyone did great considering our favorite parade medic wasn't able to make it. We all hope you are feeling much better. Know we all love and missed you!

Here's a photo while we wait for ZeroSerenity photos. Chea did a phenomenal job of helping wrangle us all with hand signals and being clear and loud enough for us to hear in our helmets. He is a prime example of a 405th member that may never wear armor but is important to this group nonetheless! To all of our handlers and those that help us get in and out of costume, drag our crap around, hold onto the loose gear and schlep our stuff all over creation for our Fandom we salute you. You are the backbone we all need. Great job to the entire crew. I could not be more proud of you all!!!
FB_IMG_1630933599459.jpg

Last edited:
Thank You guys for including me in the parade. I never signed up or anything. First time anything with the parade (even going to the parade let alone being in it. This was year 6 for me at DeagonCon). One of the Halo community guys with Halo Outpost told me you guys were meeting up that morning so I decide to come down and see what was going on. Some of you were like “You going to be in the parade?”, I was like “I don’t know anything about being in it”. I got the response of “Here, take this band”. In the end of the day, it was a blast and very unexpected surprise.

I was the ODST with the Predator cannon on the shoulder.

Attachments

• A087EFAC-35EB-4120-903D-6736D4031B64.jpeg
    A087EFAC-35EB-4120-903D-6736D4031B64.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back