Dropping in from TN

Jack0138

Hello guys! I figured I need to post here and should have done that to begin with lol. My name is Alex. I've been cosplaying for about 20 years now and recently built my self an ODST kit, from a Sean Bradley kit, though it needs some refinement before I attend Nashville Comic con this June as I kind of rushed some assembly. Looking forward to meeting you and getting this train rolling in a better direction!

Welcome to the 405th! How well did the Sean Bradley kit go together? I'm thinking about trying it out once I've finished my ODST build and compare them

Thank you! It went pretty welI, it's much like putting together a stormtrooper or similar armor. I ended up rushing some things to get done in time for a local event so I have to rework some stuff, shins and undersuit mostly. It's a good kit to have and is definitely the more versatile of the options that I know of but my knowledge is limited in that realm.

Hello guys! I figured I need to post here and should have done that to begin with lol. My name is Alex. I've been cosplaying for about 20 years now and recently built my self an ODST kit, from a Sean Bradley kit, though it needs some refinement before I attend Nashville Comic con this June as I kind of rushed some assembly. Looking forward to meeting you and getting this train rolling in a better direction!
As ReservedTaxo said welcome to the 405th!

I can't wait to see some of the photos of your ODST!

Hell yeah! I’m going to try and make it to Nashville Con also. I just started on my ODST build. I’d definitely be interested to see pictures of yours though!

As ReservedTaxo said welcome to the 405th!

I can't wait to see some of the photos of your ODST!

Hell yeah! I’m going to try and make it to Nashville Con also. I just started on my ODST build. I’d definitely be interested to see pictures of yours though!

Thank you both! I'll hopefully have some time tomorrow to throw them up. If you're able to make it Littlefoot hit me up! I'll be there the whole weekend.

Finally getting some time off work and around to posting this. This is my wife as Dr. Halsey and myself before upgrades and updates. I still have to add padding in the inner thighs, some knee pads, thicken the belt, finish my battle rifle and add some more details to the undersuit.

received_870450150965531.jpeg

That suit looks amazing! Love the muddy weathering on your boots!

Dang man! You look TALL in that photo, maybe its just me. Love the mud on the boots, it give it that extra realism.

Thanks guys. Unfortunately after this event a lot of the mud chipped off because I forgot to sand the toe caps in my rush so I'll have to redo some of it. It is just pva glue, acrylic paint, and ground up cork. And yeah, I'm not spartan height but I am just shy of 6' 5".

Thanks guys. Unfortunately after this event a lot of the mud chipped off because I forgot to sand the toe caps in my rush so I'll have to redo some of it. It is just pva glue, acrylic paint, and ground up cork. And yeah, I'm not spartan height but I am just shy of 6' 5".
Pretty close to spartan height being 6'5" hahaha

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back