Duke's CEA Army BDU - Jungle Marine

My office for the next few hours..
20230506_122111.jpg

I bought a sewing machine to help speed me up for the last few velcros and straps! I was suprised how affordable it was. $142 for one that had all the features I wanted.

Did a couple little tweaks to the helmet. I added a little loop of velcro inside to hold the rangefinder.
View attachment 330833

I also sewed two pieces of velcro together to hold my lens and a spare.
View attachment 330834

My head is going to have quite a bit of accessorizability..
View attachment 330835View attachment 330836
View attachment 330837View attachment 330838
View attachment 330839View attachment 330840
The lens holder is such a smart idea, holy cow. I love the concept of a hot swap spare for a piece that has been known to take walkies.

Thanks everybody! And yes TurboCharizard my new suit is also looking forward to meeting new friends!

I don't know how or why you started this thing Dire but apparently you have. I sent my friend (who's never been on the forum) a photo of my new costume and within 10 seconds he sent this back.

IMG_20230511_200228.jpg

I guess I need to grow more facial hair to please the people. Lol

Thanks everybody! And yes TurboCharizard my new suit is also looking forward to meeting new friends!

I don't know how or why you started this thing Dire but apparently you have. I sent my friend (who's never been on the forum) a photo of my new costume and within 10 seconds he sent this back.

View attachment 331189

I guess I need to grow more facial hair to please the people. Lol
BRING BACK THE MANE

THE PEOPLE LOVE YOUR LONG HAIR

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back