Duke's Skyrim Nightingale Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PerniciousDuke
I was searching for some awesome looking assassin armor and happened across this thread and read through the whole thing and I have to say, this is an amazing community you have going here! I created a profile and everything to hope and become apart of this community! (not finished with my profile) but I really wanted to know how much you would charge if someone asked you to make another set of that armor, if you had the time and all. Just curious and I really enjoyed this read! thanks in advance! :D

@PerniciousDuke
I was searching for some awesome looking assassin armor and happened across this thread and read through the whole thing and I have to say, this is an amazing community you have going here! I created a profile and everything to hope and become apart of this community! (not finished with my profile) but I really wanted to know how much you would charge if someone asked you to make another set of that armor, if you had the time and all. Just curious and I really enjoyed this read! thanks in advance! :D

Thanks Drew!

I'd say probably 3 grand. It's a hand tooled material that not a lot of people have experience with. Also it really took a toll on my hands to sew that much.

I will update this thread with modifications we make, but now that Alex has a Halo costume there is not a lot of pressure to fix this one up.

Thanks Drew!

I'd say probably 3 grand. It's a hand tooled material that not a lot of people have experience with. Also it really took a toll on my hands to sew that much.

I will update this thread with modifications we make, but now that Alex has a Halo costume there is not a lot of pressure to fix this one up.
PRESSURE.
I LOVE THIS COSTUME AND IT DESERVES ALL THE PRAISE AND ATTENTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back