Dvine Infektion's Odst Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
so ive been sorta side tracked with school with all these damn finals, been tryin to write a huge paper for my eng 101 class that been taking far too long. and i was working on my g/f's son's war machine helmet for the con. i finaly finished the damn thing today. it was quite frustrating. its right up there with the MKVI HD chest/back file lol. but heres the pic of that and now i can resume my ODST files. =0p

warmachinepep.jpg

warmachinepep2.jpg

warmachinepep3.jpg

so theres that, i know its not part of my ODST build but i thought id toss it in here since it what he'll be wearing to the metro comicon with me as the ODST. i could barley squeeze my head in it so i know it will fit him being he's 6. lol but he does have a rather large head. i just hope he can appreciate the stress and frustration this piece gave me lol.

thx for checkin out my WIP, and i'll have more ODST in a bit. bout to start the 3 chest pieces under the Main Chest plate.

Ok i know ive been gone from the board a few weeks but i have been working =0p. i finished the warmachine helm for lil man, and ive resined and fiberglassed my ODST helm. Doing bondo work on it now. i also have the back, chest and sholders resined. just gotta run out and get more fiberglass and another can of resin. ALSO ive been toying with the the idea of doing an Emile build for the Reach launch in Sept. ive got the helm pep'd. but i have taken pix yet. but heres the pix i do have.

102_2369.jpg

lil mans warmachine helm... yes still rigid but hes 6 and loves it, so im happy.

102_2367.jpg

me test fitting the finished helm. still needs a few strands of fiberglass inside dremeled out for comfort lol.

102_2366.jpg

102_2365.jpg

102_2364.jpg

and here are a few pix of the helm bondo'ed and being sanded down... still need to engrave the details after i fix the dents and holes in the bondo already applied.

hope ya like, and i'll add more once this rain lets up and gives me a chance to go outside n work. =0p

UPDATE! so ive been working on the helm. got it sanded, details shaved in, painted, burnished, and battle damage/ worn look painted. used grey and flat black for the base, and OD green for the middle strip. heres the pix.

102_2374.jpg

102_2375.jpg

102_2376.jpg

102_2377.jpg

primed, and details shaved in. looking smooth =0p

102_2378.jpg

102_2379.jpg

102_2380.jpg

102_2381.jpg

painted, addind the burnished look and battle damage.

102_2382.jpg

102_2383.jpg

a shot from inside where the lighting is lower so you can see the color difference.

so thats what i got sofar, still lookin for a good visor piece. next bit of work is fiberglassing the back and chest and shoulder pieces. then back to pep to do the ab plates. =0p enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back