• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viper 466

BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Member DIN
S026
Hello all, I was asked by Fan Expo Edmonton about hosting a booth at this year’s convention. We need to know numbers asap. I was told tbat final submission date is next Friday. I know it’s super short notice. I myself am planning on going to HCS in October over Edmonton Expo, but if we have a booth I will do my best as Snowburners CO to make time.

We also have a panel sent in but at this time no info is available on approvals.

I will need solid confirmation by no later than Thursday of next week.

For those unwilling to google:

EDMONTON EXPO September 15-17

Show Hours:
Friday 4 PM – 9 PM^
Saturday 10 AM – 7 PM
Sunday 10 AM – 5 PM
^ Special Preview on Friday at 2 PM for VIP, Ultimate, and 3-Day pass holders who purchase in advance.

Comics, sci-fi, horror, anime, gaming, or cosplay

VonSnake and I are in for the weekend. Not entirely sure what time we'll roll in on Friday, but we'll be there.
Sadly we only were able to net maybe 5 folks which is below the minimum we need to booth up. I had been trying to get info from the community manager on this for a while and it came together too late.

I know that myself, and Phil are out for the weekend, maybe one day. I'm trying to get to Seattle in October and have new gear to finish building before then.

Sadly we only were able to net maybe 5 folks which is below the minimum we need to booth up. I had been trying to get info from the community manager on this for a while and it came together too late.

I know that myself, and Phil are out for the weekend, maybe one day. I'm trying to get to Seattle in October and have new gear to finish building before then.
Fair enough. Thanks for letting me know. Good luck with your gear for Seattle!

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back