Elite Assassination Blade Gauntlet by Zarnel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lit Blade, Rant

Guess what I've been doing for the last few months. . .

419907_qQ91zG1RtG70_QRwXMGp_sBpr.jpg

This piece has given my a LOT of trouble. What is pictured here is the fourth iteration of the blade. Finding the right shade of green to go with the rest of my Spartan's armor and weapons was difficult and expensive, especially since I burned out the LEDs the first time I tried to light it. (Blade #3; COD: Voltage to high)

Blade #2 was shaped to hold 4 LEDs, which then turned out to be the wrong color. Then the holes were too big for the newest LEDs.

Blade#1 snapped due too strangely brittle acrylic.

But I can finally say that the blade is finished. All that is left is to paint the gauntlet and add padding inside the wrist.

That is really cool looking, I like the new blade you will be adding to it! Looking forward to and update with the blade added on.

I love this build. But i have an idea that may make it possible to make it smaller more compac if your with me. On some cars for the windows they use a thin cable that pushes and pulls the window. For this im sure you could use something much thinner. Probs have it so the blade folds upon itself inside he gauntlet and then u press a hidden button to activate the motor and it slides out into shape?

Sorry for the necro. Thought itd be great to add to.

Keanu/ runcornstuntman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back