ELITE COSTUME and some other armors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan>Elite.

Looks like a lot more time was spent on the spartan.. sorry elite, you fail.
good attempt though

damasterchief said:
just saying i think the red armor was the one adam sold on ebay and the one movie with the kid is sooo cool lol...

that kid was so awesome i admire his work lol, i have yet to evendo anything but cut the bts of my helmet out... tthis is a bgger project than i have expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
damasterchief said:
just saying i think the red armor was the one adam sold on ebay and the one movie with the kid is sooo cool lol...
Not even close, and wasn't the Adam armor on ebay a fraud?

Sarge Christi said:
Spartan>Elite.

Looks like a lot more time was spent on the spartan.. sorry elite, you fail.
good attempt though
Tough to say, since Elites have those weird shapes you have to integrate with your body's physiology. Still though, I agree.....that Elite makes me cringe. I give him credit for trying, but....he didn't try nearly hard enough. At least put in some stilts, make stuff proportional (shoulder armor....ack), or smooth out your armor!
...and that thing sold on ebay for $900 right? o_O

i liked the kids costume and that trick with the magnet on his back. the elite was kind of terrible but i liked the lights.

Yeah, I saw that elite on ebay awhile back. Gotta give the kid props on that cuz those are some wierd shapes to work with. And the legs are supposed to look like they're bending backwards at the knees. Good effort.

not to be mean but the elite looks like a robot t-rex. now what he did could be good for a hunter. and the starry night thing is cute, corrupting kids whilst there still young. lol

- Train Em' Young.

An older thread , maybe , but , I felt I had to comment on the elite costume.

The electronics aren't that bad , but , the costume is "ok".

I do have to give him credit though , the way an Sangheili are shaped , it incredibly hard to mimick.

-Joe

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
Wow that elite looks like some stupid enemy from power rangers .... maybe if the 2 costumes fought sparks would shoot out of him.... :lol:
bwaaahahahahahaha, thats exactly what it looks like. dont forget he'll have to move around and swing his arms wildly when he talks. but i have to say, that little kid rocked! hes refinatly guna regret that when he's older but what the hey, i enjoyed it. twud be nice to do a live action one with propper effects n such.... hmmmmm.......

I think its obvius that little kid is HARD CORE! XD
I mean i cant even do that and i have like no money, that kid has got some skills. To make that sutff (most likely with dad's help ;) )

but i realy like teh sharpie visor. THat kid probalby did a better job than i could do XD

Okay ... I know this is a pretty bad time to post here, but I just had to.

That kid was halarious. I have never seen such a great job come from such a little source. Amazing.

Also the video posted above me ... has to be the best Elite costume ever designed. 'Nough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back