Energy Bar for Gamers named 'Headshot'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Ummm...... MENERGY!!!!

displaycase2.jpg

When Cheetos and Rockstar Energy drink stop cutting the mustard in giving you the necessary carbs and sugars to keep you going to the next level, you can now turn to Headshot, the energy bar for gamers. It's crisped rice, chocolate, toffee, and caffeinated guarana berries that you've been missing nutritionally from your diet, not those pesky fruits and vegetables.

Also being marketed towards paintball enthusiasts and the night club industry, Headshot is trying to get a whole audience of hipsters to stay awake on a 100mg of Guarana garnished with a set of non-Atkins ingredients. It's like taking tea leaves and shoving them into a Heath bar and then just waiting around for the heart attack. I'll stick with the equally potent Girl Scout cookies, thanks. Kim Phu

http://kotaku.com/gaming/but-is-it-.food.%...mers-268041.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I so thought this was going to be a new feature in H3 by reading the title; some kind of meter telling how many headshots or something.

Redsleighdown said:
I so thought this was going to be a new feature in H3 by reading the title; some kind of meter telling how many headshots or something.

Right there with ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder i it will help me put a all nighter condition zero spree or head shot spree is it addictive because i do not want too spend $3000 on loads of some energy bar or should i stick to soda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back