Fallout Armor Pep Files + References

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give my gratitude to anyone who posts up the shoulder pads...
i am setting up to build the t-45 armor after i finish my ODST project

Guys where can i find the armor for T-51? i only got the armor for T-45 power suit, and im thinking that replacing T-45 chest piece for T-51 armor piece, i dont have the complete set of T-51 armor piece, and oh i cant open other T-51 file using my pepakura viewer 3
it says no data for developement can anyone help me?

I have been looking everywhere for the T45d suit. I was wondering if you would want to send me a copy of the pep files so I can build a suit. If you can I would be so apreciated.

Wittmansb@hotmail.com

steve
aka
ColdBore

Has anyone made (or are making) a file for the new NCR Ranger Combat helmet on the cover of the box? I have the coat to start this build with and a plan for the chest armor but the unique looking gas mask they wear is a different story.

Enclave Remnant Power Armor?

Hey I was wondering if anybody has made Enclave Remnant Power Armor pep files yet? I have searched the 405th and also the wasteland outpost and neither have the armor just the helmet. I personally find this armor way cooler than Advanced Mark II power armor plus it generally looks alot smoother than most power armors.

I was going to insert an image but theres plenty out there, if you search google or fallout wiki to view. i put a link below anyway to cut the20 seconds- 3 minutes of research for ya :cool

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:RemnantsPowerArmor.png

Any one have a working link to the T-45 helm without the pipes and stuff

Nvm i found it thanks roadwarrior for posting it ^_^

has anyone done the actual t51 armor set in pep all i can find is random pieces and not too many of them, i have the helmet and the waist w/ cod & butt plates, knees and thats all. has anyone done a torso/back, shoulders, arms, thighs, lower legs, and feet? if so i would appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks.

Somebody please help! I need all the files for the complete set of enclave power armor, but I only have the helmet because the links are dead. Trust me, I've looked into this and haven't found much useful, so anyone's help would be much appreciated.
Thankyou for your time.

I have unfolded the original game file helmet and taken away the greebles that are easy to build up from scratch.

Im posting picture of my helmet and the original squishy Rundown helmet. As you can see they are the same length but the height and width are squished.

Both of the helmets fits over my head perfectly and with a little padding inside the new one will be great.

Now i need to start resin it and fiberglass it.

I am also posting my unfolding file for people to use. It's on A4 because that what we use in sweden.

http://www.4shared.com/file/130383587/b936f871/T-46B-helmetA4.html

/Conny

fallouthelm3.jpg
fallouthelm.jpg
fallouthelm2.jpg

Im looking for this file, but the link in the post is dead... So if someone have the files, would be so kind and reupload them?

Wow, these are some really nice resources. While my project is concerned with making Halo suits, I think I might consider doing one of these afterwards. I've always been a fan of Fallout since F3 came out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back