Fallout Armor Pep Files + References

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I should be picky, but there is no t-46d, it's just a t-45d. :p

I'm currently going through the separation of parts and unfolding for the Hellfire Enclave unit from Broken Steel, so when I know if the helmet works, I'll post it.

CaptainImpactor said:
Thought I should be picky, but there is no t-46d, it's just a t-45d. :p

I'm currently going through the separation of parts and unfolding for the Hellfire Enclave unit from Broken Steel, so when I know if the helmet works, I'll post it.

My bad on the typo, I was just waking and wasn't too thoughtful.

Yes T-45d. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have started to unfold the original game model T-45d helmet. I could not help to notish that Rundowns helmet is squashed and elongated compared to the original.

rundownandme.jpg

Im cleaning up the original file and unfolding it so i will be more easy to use.

/Conny

Well thats how i got the original ripp, i just cleaned up the rip :S

donno who gave it to me anymore tho.

rundown said:
Well thats how i got the original ripp, i just cleaned up the rip :S

donno who gave it to me anymore tho.

That was the problem with all the original ripped files that I found, no idea how it happened but everything was mooshed Ripping them myself fixed the problem though, must have been something with the original ripping method or something.

Btw, I've got all the files from every expansion pack (I think), I can't pep them all but I can convert and save them if anyone needs anything

Belakor said:
That was the problem with all the original ripped files that I found, no idea how it happened but everything was mooshed Ripping them myself fixed the problem though, must have been something with the original ripping method or something.

Btw, I've got all the files from every expansion pack (I think), I can't pep them all but I can convert and save them if anyone needs anything

i guess some peopele would apreciate that :D

Belakor said:

I would love to get my hands of the new armor from Broken Steel...

PM Sent to Belakor, I would like to get my hands on any non smooshed T-45d stuff I can, as its the suit I want to full out make. I will gladly work on the unfolds and pepping. Just need some of those reripped non mooshed raws.

The Swedish Chief said:
I would love to get my hands of the new armor from Broken Steel...

Is that the Hellfire armour? If so check below :) Though if it's one of the other suits let me know and I'll pull it.

Caille said:
PM Sent to Belakor, I would like to get my hands on any non smooshed T-45d stuff I can, as its the suit I want to full out make. I will gladly work on the unfolds and pepping. Just need some of those reripped non mooshed raws...

I think I may have the T-45d helmet unfolded or partially unfolded... I'll have to have a dig around and see what I can find, my main 3D models folder is a little overwhelming at times ;) :

picture16hzp.png

If not I can pull it easy enough. There's also some of my T-45d (labelled T-4x because I can never remember the name ;) ) here:

T-4x files

I think that should be most of the armour pieces, some right side pieces are missing but I just flip the pattern in pep to get that side, just because it's easier than unfolding the part all over again.

I just remembered I was working on unfolding this ages ago but never finished (anyone seeing a pattern here? :p):

Hellfire helmet PDO

And I just cut up some of the Hellfire armour, specifically the boots, torso, shoulders, gauntlets, and biceps:

Hellfire armour parts

They're the slightly edited OBJ's, they could be pepped now but it might be better to add some supports to the 3D models, if anyone can do that, otherwise just add some cardboard supports when you've assembled the pep model. I'll see if I can get the rest of the legs cut up shortly.

I think there may be someone on here that was working on the Hellfire stuff as well, I remember reading something but can't remember where or who it was.

I still have all my original fallout 3 models ripped from the game they came out funny I think mostly due to the fact that I had used 3dripperdx on vista and it isnt really supported in vista. so every model I pulled was kinda smashed but since I got my new mobo I have installed xp thank god for xp drivers with quad core boards.

Emailed you about the cod, shoulders, boot and hand, even if we only find one good side of each, that works and I can then start unfolding at least once I get some scaling info from another board member who is helping scale the armor parts for me.

T-45d helmet rip opens, main rip says error reading file, using Maya 09 Unlim, should I be using something else? All Hellfire works, helm for the T45 works, just not the main body.

Anyone have a good idee on how to scale the non squishy T45D helmet? The squishy helmet did fit me so i dident have to change anything.

The Swedish Chief said:
Anyone have a good idea on how to scale the non-squishy T-45D helmet? The squishy helmet did fit me so i didn't have to change anything.

Well, assuming that the squished one was only distorted on one axis(height), I would asume that you should be able to look at the old one's width or depth and use that as a basis for scaling the new one. That is unless it was a perfect fit both width AND height-wise, in which case we might have to load your head into maya and unsquish it as well. :)

Lord Farquaad said:
Well, assuming that the squished one was only distorted on one axis(height), I would asume that you should be able to look at the old one's width or depth and use that as a basis for scaling the new one. That is unless it was a perfect fit both width AND height-wise, in which case we might have to load your head into maya and unsquish it as well. :)

Lol

Have somebody unfolded t-4x armor suit? I am waiting impatiently for whole armor. Please reupload some files (knees etc) from this armor. I've seen them on the forum, but they are no longer avalaiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back