Fallout Rakshasa

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherriDragon

Member DIN
S919
I've recently been inspired to create a mix of Fallout New Vegas items and the Halo Rakshasa. I'm currently working on a piece by piece design for it as I'm replacing some pieces of the Rakshasa. Fingers crossed that I have this done and will be debuted at Galaxy Con Columbus in December
75D1842B-D203-4145-A155-1C35964DA033.jpeg

Interesting combo! If anything I want to see what you do with the pipboy gauntlet, and how it works into the core. Any thoughts to keep the ranger duster incorporated with the set or gonna take it in a different direction?

This is gonna be so cool!! Though if you are using a 3d printer I would suggest looking up titlewave design or aguilar workshop rakshasa armor for higher poly pieces, since my files were just in game files :)
Cant wait to see this come along!

This is gonna be so cool!! Though if you are using a 3d printer I would suggest looking up titlewave design or aguilar workshop rakshasa armor for higher poly pieces, since my files were just in game files :)
Cant wait to see this come along!
Planning for Aguilar's files but just using yours to just get a feel.

Interesting combo! If anything I want to see what you do with the pipboy gauntlet, and how it works into the core. Any thoughts to keep the ranger duster incorporated with the set or gonna take it in a different direction?
I don't know if I plan on using the duster or not. I might but I want the under suit as a Vault Dweller jumpsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back