Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be willing to make a model of the warthog long as I can get some good angles once it's finished. (inside, sides, etc.)

Peter Cooper said:
Thanks guys - glad you all like our work :D

As for armour sales etc, this topic has been broached in this thread before, and fixed-price presales have been considered. Perhaps when we get more together we can start looking at that more seriously.

What have you been fabricating the armour and materiale from? The traditional fan resin/papercraft/abs, or lightweight impact plastic/kevlar or even metal?

Last edited by a moderator:
New concept art - The Drop.

TheDropfinalpreview.jpg

http://phoenix-06.deviantart.com/art/The-Drop-135846755#

Hog Man said:
Beautiful. And Bungie wants it after filming? Damn Pete.

Hog Man: I think it's just P.C. wants to send it to them.

Peter Cooper: Awesome work, can't wait too see this helmet in action. :)

Ok Peter that is some Amazing work ^^ Great to see such awesome progress in such a small amount of time, How are you going to power the gatling gun to rotate when fired *small motors* or is that still in concept stages? I hope all is going well and keep pushing forward.

I'm not sure if anyone has asked yet, When does casting for the film begin?

Regards

Matt

Venom_Di_Lemon said:
Ok Peter that is some Amazing work ^^ Great to see such awesome progress in such a small amount of time, How are you going to power the gatling gun to rotate when fired *small motors* or is that still in concept stages? I hope all is going well and keep pushing forward.

I'm not sure if anyone has asked yet, When does casting for the film begin?

Regards

Matt

We've yet to properly suss out the gatling gun mechanism. As far as casting goes, it will be staggered - we will be carrying out casting for our lead roles soon.

p0rtalman said:
I see GW paint :D

That helmet is great! :lol

I spot that as well, Skull White.

So Like, Sadface, no Johnson, that sucks.

I love watching the process of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back