Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
mightymints said:
Almost finished reading the script for this :) . Its really awesome!

Where can one find this script? I've recently adopted the great habit of reading screenplays for various shows/movies/etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys :)

Just a reminder! The Warthog being built by our team for Operation Chastity is getting its first ever public outing this weekend in London at the MCM Expo. It will be unveiled at 11:30AM and will be at the show all week-end.

For more info:

www.londonexpo.com

www.operationchastity.com/warthog (not updated so the final vehicle will be more of a surprise!)

Look forward to seeing you there!

You know I'll be there for half 11! :D

I'm going to be at the expo for before 11 anyway so i could have a quick walkaround before coming to see the warthog.

Are you guys going to be in armour or just casual clothes?

sierra092 said:
You know I'll be there for half 11! :D

I'm going to be at the expo for before 11 anyway so i could have a quick walkaround before coming to see the warthog.

Are you guys going to be in armour or just casual clothes?

I will be in plain clothes - no armour to show off sadly.

I can't wait to see what the finished 'hog looks like. Though this is my first post to this thread, I've been following the Halo movie's progress on an almost dialy basis for years, and I found your project sometime last year, and have been following it ever since. It's really great that fans are filling the void that M$ is leaving empty, and I know it's going to be great! If I could help, I would, but I imagine you've probably gotten a lot of offers like that ;)! At any rate, good luck this weekend, I'm looking forward to it!

Some SMG glamour shots taken by the maker - two complete weapons, painted up and with light weathering:

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00408.jpg

WOW! :eek

That's some my-tee fantastic work on those SMG's, Pete! I can't believe how awesome those look, and you added just enough weathering to them, imho. Real professional-looking, buddy. Can't wait to see some pics of the Warthog at the Expo *wrings hands in anticipation* :D

Peter Cooper said:
Some SMG glamour shots taken by the maker - two complete weapons, painted up and with light weathering:

Zing da freaking ling! Outstanding.

I'd hate to sound like another pressing n00b, but those SMGs look absolutely fantastic. I'm personally none too interested in prop BUYING (I prefer to build my own, since it's a more personal and involved process and you get more out of it in the long run), but I can only half-understand the lack of desire in casts of this work. After all - you'd probably more than recoup the costs of this project if you sold some casts.

Either way, this looks set to be an absolutely fantastic project. If it ever came out on DVD I'd buy it in a flash.

Those are two simply jaw-droppingly nice SMGs there. The weathering really sells these, they look SO close to being real steel!

Arcanine said:
I'd hate to sound like another pressing n00b, but those SMGs look absolutely fantastic. I'm personally none too interested in prop BUYING (I prefer to build my own, since it's a more personal and involved process and you get more out of it in the long run), but I can only half-understand the lack of desire in casts of this work. After all - you'd probably more than recoup the costs of this project if you sold some casts.

Either way, this looks set to be an absolutely fantastic project. If it ever came out on DVD I'd buy it in a flash.

Arguably, the fact it is in One Big Thread rather than broken down into a series of projects limits exposure. No worries though - good things come to those who wait and so on. :)

I go to inspect the hog at its current location tomorrow - insanely excited, as I'm sure you understand.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back