Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
MstrMarine said:
I would fly over there just to help out with anything, but... I can't. :D

Excellent work on everything. That 'hog is top notch (I kinda like it more than WETA's).

Will there be a sequel once your done with this movie? :p

Sequel, no. However, there is plenty of scope for a prequel - the conflict in the Andes sector runs for almost 4 months. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder. With all the Brute weaponry going on here, what other weapons will we see? A Brute Shot would be pure secks on the big screen xD

Peter Cooper said:
Sequel, no. However, there is plenty of scope for a prequel - the conflict in the Andes sector runs for almost 4 months. :)

If there was a prequel though, wouldn't it be better not to sell props immediately after release of the film?

Sorry if that was never your intention, it was what I took from the thread :) But you wouldn't want to go through this whole process of gaining props again surely...

Sorry about bring up the whole UK Design Warthog thing ... my bad there. Anyway, everything seems to be shaping up well with all these updates. Looks like your on your way to being more armored up than WETA ever was. Question though, with the spike 'nade on show now, I can only wonder if there will be any Elite's in the film ... but that may just be one of those things I get to look forward to seeing later! ^^

- Adulese

Adulese said:
Sorry about bring up the whole UK Design Warthog thing ... my bad there. Anyway, everything seems to be shaping up well with all these updates. Looks like your on your way to being more armored up than WETA ever was. Question though, with the spike 'nade on show now, I can only wonder if there will be any Elite's in the film ... but that may just be one of those things I get to look forward to seeing later! ^^

- Adulese

I can confirm, right now, that there will be no Elites in this film.

Speaking of those spike nades, can I have one, I need something suitable to hit my brother with :p

jk.

I wonder if we get to see someone getting stickied by one of those.

They should just let us have a preview of the script!!! Then we wouldn't have to keep wondering haha

Curly said:
They should just let us have a preview of the script!!! Then we wouldn't have to keep wondering haha

The only way you'll know is if I showed you all of it - which sadly isn't going to happen.

Peter Cooper said:
The only way you'll know is if I showed you all of it - which sadly isn't going to happen.

Strange request I know, but would you perhaps consider releasing the script AFTER the film has been released. It would simply be interesting to see how the final film differs from the script it was filmed to, I know the two rarely pair up exactly. :)

No worries if it can't be released because of any notes pertaining to a possible prequel of course.

umbr44 said:
Strange request I know, but would you perhaps consider releasing the script AFTER the film has been released. It would simply be interesting to see how the final film differs from the script it was filmed to, I know the two rarely pair up exactly. :)

No worries if it can't be released because of any notes pertaining to a possible prequel of course.

No reason why the shoot script would not be released tbh. At the very least, drafts could be released. I don't see a prequel likely at this stage.

Peter Cooper said:
No reason why the shoot script would not be released tbh. At the very least, drafts could be released. I don't see a prequel likely at this stage.

That would be super cool! I'm always looking for cool scripts to add to my growing collection :D

papamurf812 said:
Yeah, how about this Illinois weather? I feel like it's been rainy and crappy out forever. And the spike grenade seriously looks like it was ripped from the game. Congrats on yet another amazing build.

wow really cool looking spike grenade Id like to see that sticking out of some terrorist's chest before BOOM!!!!

Man, i never thought about the scope of this till i saw the finished hog' and spike nades, and i was just wondering.

what covenant ARE going to be in the film? grunt, jackal, brute, maybe hunter? :D can't wait to see how you tackle the covenant armor anyway :D

ilovethisthread.jpg

you were all thinking it.

edit: i swear, the image posting command hates me.

editedit: yay! fixed.

Here's a little update on the armour front - our in-progress Marine helmet sculpt. The sculpt is intended as a nice middle ground between all of the various Marine helmet types as well as the concept art, and can be seen here without the optional helmet front strike plate seen in Halo 3 (which we will be sculpting later) but with the HUD goggles. The intention is to have the helmet also be capable of being fitted with the Halo: Combat Evolved style green right eye eye-piece, as a nice throwback to Halo:CE and to highlight the variety of Marine issue equipment.

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

Looking great there Peter! I think the overall shape and size is going to be prefect for fitting a variety of head sizes (which is something you might have to deal with) Digging the little details you got because that's what makes a great looking armor!

Keep up the good work!! You got our support!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back