Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is beyond epic- I would love to get my hands on one of those smgs- or 2. I believe I'll be heading over to the oc website to see about perhaps making a donation. Great work on all prop builds on all levels, you have some vey talented people workig on ths project.

Just FYI, I am hoping to get the Marine armour pics shortly showing our complete prototype build and its strapping method. Bear with us. :)

Pete

As a little taster, here's a shot of our assembled prototype Marine armour rig. Desert DPM looks the business. Also, Ed will be doing a photo tutorial on the helmet in the thread, so something to look forward to! :)

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

Well everything looks to be shaping out very nicely, that marine helmet sculpt turned out rather awesome if you don't mind me saying. I just have one question I couldn't remember if there were gonna be any Spartans in this film or not, because it's been a while since checked in on this thread and it was bit hard to remember without having to start reading from the 1st page.

I just remembered that Master Cheeze mentioned in an earlier post something about after he finished the Marine sculpt he would be starting on "Making our Spartan Suit" so I guess I answered my own question.

Keep up the good work! ;)

man im so pumped for this man! im sitting here everyday waiting for you to give out the casting call haha. also little pop just came to mind. i think its only a matter of time before somebody asks if they can keep the armour after filming. either way i really cant wait for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back