Far East regiment?

TurboCharizard

Division PR, RXO and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S068
I live in Hong Kong and I would like to know if there is an HK or Chinese regiment.
I don't live in any of the regiments already existing.
If there does not exist one, how are they created, if I can create one, or I'm considered a Lone Wolf?
Currently our our Far East Regiments are Australia, Singapore and New Zealand. Based on The Mantle's definition of a Regiment you require a minimum of ten active members within a geographic region that would like to be recognized as a Regiment. To create on you'd just have to gather ten like minded folks and submit an application through the Requests tab of the forum. If you need some help just give a shout!

The Mantle for reference.

Requests forms for reference.

FoamRookieActor

Who wants a Chinese Regiment(battalion)?
As TurboCharizard said
Currently our our Far East Regiments are Australia, Singapore and New Zealand. Based on The Mantle's definition of a Regiment you require a minimum of ten active members within a geographic region that would like to be recognized as a Regiment. To create on you'd just have to gather ten like minded folks and submit an application through the Requests tab of the forum. If you need some help just give a shout!

The Mantle for reference.

Requests forms for reference.
I need at least 10 active members.
Anyone that lives in China please comment that you do.
I live in Hong Kong part of China.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.