Far East regiment?

I live in Hong Kong and I would like to know if there is an HK or Chinese regiment.
I don't live in any of the regiments already existing.
If there does not exist one, how are they created, if I can create one, or I'm considered a Lone Wolf?
Currently our our Far East Regiments are Australia, Singapore and New Zealand. Based on The Mantle's definition of a Regiment you require a minimum of ten active members within a geographic region that would like to be recognized as a Regiment. To create on you'd just have to gather ten like minded folks and submit an application through the Requests tab of the forum. If you need some help just give a shout!

The Mantle for reference.

Requests forms for reference.

Who wants a Chinese Regiment(battalion)?
As TurboCharizard said
Currently our our Far East Regiments are Australia, Singapore and New Zealand. Based on The Mantle's definition of a Regiment you require a minimum of ten active members within a geographic region that would like to be recognized as a Regiment. To create on you'd just have to gather ten like minded folks and submit an application through the Requests tab of the forum. If you need some help just give a shout!

The Mantle for reference.

Requests forms for reference.
I need at least 10 active members.
Anyone that lives in China please comment that you do.
I live in Hong Kong part of China.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back