Fartbuttface Is Dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenix Chief said:
Sorry for the Double Post, but what if this kid(not fartbuttface, he's alive) was actually trying to commit suicide? You never know. Oh, it also says that he lived in Wisconsin(fartbuttface lives in Canada). Does anybody from Wisconsin (Like Keegan ;) ) hear about this before you read it?

I live in Wisconsin and I had not heard of it before this. Granted I dont watch the news too much, but alot of times my parents are watching it and I occassionally hear things (gotta love selective hearing ;) ) and I didn't hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
another reason PRO ESRB and PEGI.never play with the ratings.those people who put the rating didn't put it just to win some money.They put it to deter things like this>.<

I played like this when I was 10 years old when I got first time Halo.It was fun,but
It's all funny games until somebody loses his eye
Quoted from Serious Sam:The First Encounter

saw this on HBO. if its the one im thinking of. isnt this like the 3rd time a case came up with hlo? poor kid though...

Fenix Chief said:
Fartbuttface Recently Posted a Video. Check his Youtube Account.

it's not fartbuttface. Im sorry for his family bet it's hard on them.

grave-1.jpg

This is a terrible, terrible thing. As I parent I can't imagine ...

As someone who has been around guns all my life (the boy obviously too) I know better than to ever point a gun at myself or friend, whether I believe it's loaded or not. I also would never reinact halo scenolgy with a real gun there is just too much danger.. (Yes I knew better than this at 11 too.)

To play with a real gun is crazy - gun safety teaches you this, I think Halo teaches you this too ... virtual people DIE when they are shot with a gun..

Isn't there a scene in halo 3 where a marine shoots himself after seeing the flood take over his sqaud? -- whether the is or there isn't here are the things you can't blame.

The Gun, The Game, The Laws

Here are some things we can look to blame:

Poor Gun Safety Teachings, Poor Gun Security, and a really wierd since of what a kid should be allowed to do.

"Hey can I skip school and play with the 22?"
"Sure son."
Furthermore:
trying to imitate moves from the game with his .22 caliber rifle (a common pastime for the child).
Who lets a kid do that sort of things with a real gun???????? Who?

This is a terrible tragedy and I just hope that this family can move on and also that people idiots don't try to but blame on the wrong things here.

EDIT:
On an edit here - the website probably just grabbed a picture of someone in armor off the internet because they thought it would be represenative of a boy who loved halo.

Good points Lee. It's not the gun's fault, it's not the game's fault. It the education. I've tried to stay away from this because it pi$$es me off. I think most everyone has made my point for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back