Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is from Sgt. Johnston -

If you shoot him in Halo 2, he tells you to:

"CLEAN YOUR VISOR, JACKASS!"

What a legend.

And in 1914, the German army used to shout:

"GIVE 'EM BEANS!"

"You should get a computer. I recommend the kind I have which is a "DOS" computer ("DOS" is an acronym meaning "ROM"). The other kind of computer is "Apple" which I do not recommend because it is a wuss-o-rama New-Age computer that you basically just plug in and use. This means you don't get to participate in the most entertaining aspect of computer-owning which is trying to get the computer to work. This is where "DOS" really shines. It is way beyond human comprehension.

My current computer, in addition to "DOS", has "Windows," which is another invention of Bill Gates, designed as a security measure to thwart those users who are somehow able to get past "DOS." You have to be a real stud hombre cybermuffin to handle "Windows."

I have personally, with my bare hands, changed my "WIN.INI" and "CONFIG.SYS" settings. This may not mean much to you, but tru8st me, it is a major data processing accomplishment. Albert Einstein died without ever doing it."

-Dave Barry, 1994.

(As I type this from my computer, which runs IRIX...)

Saw this on a friend's bio:

"The man who smiles when something goes wrong knows who to blame for it."

"A story. A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And when he is finished he turns the rifle in at the armory. He belives he is finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, build a house, love a woman, change his sons diper, his hands remember the rifle." - Jarhead

"I read your book, you son of a bitch!" General Patton to a retreating General Rommel, regarding Rommel's book on tank warfare.

"Everyone dies.
It's the final and only lasting Justice. Evil exists; it is intelligence in the service of entropy. When the side of a mountain slides down to kill a village, it is not evil, for evil requires intent. Should a sentient being cause that landslide, there is evil; and requires Justice as a consequence, so that civilization can exist.
There is no greater good than Justice; and only if law serves Justice is it a good law. It is said correctly that law exists not for the Just but for the unjust, for the Just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar.
I bow to no one and I give service only for cause."
-Boba Fett

"I wear the mask that grins and lies
It hides my cheeks and shades my eyes
This debt I pay to human guile;
with torn and bleeding heart I smile,
and mouth with myriad subtleties,
the lies that you have spoke to me."

"I have of late--but
wherefore I know not--lost all my mirth, forgone all
custom of exercises; and indeed it goes so heavily
with my disposition that this goodly frame, the
earth, seems to me a sterile promontory, this most
excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave
o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted
with golden fire, why, it appears no other thing to
me than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.
What piece of work is a man! how noble in reason!
how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how
express and admirable! in action how like an angel!
in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the
world! the paragon of animals! And yet, to me,
what is this quintessence of dust? man delights not
me: no, nor woman neither, though by your smiling
you seem to say so.

its all fun and games , till somone looses an eye. ... Then itss a sport.

Why are you runnign around wiht a a towel tied around your head like a cape. it makes me run faster. SMASH. hwy didnt you get that. i wasn't fst enought. i might have gotten it if i had my cape....

Some day were all gunna die. But i gots a helmet

"Life is life, sometimes it's suck but the only thing you can do is try to make it better."
I always love to say this one.

Pat

There is this guy who posted on a forum and I had to reply back it was funny.

"You people make me lose faith in humanity"
"The people who send you negative requests and get you banned from Xbox Live because you trash talk and team kill?"
"Exactly"

"Theres no I in team Grif" - Church
"Yeah, but theres no U in team either. So, if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, then no one's on the damn team. This team sucks" - Grif
----------------------------------------
"Sticks and stones may break ya bones, but a 50 foot fall will kill yall."
"And the current standings are, USA is winning in Swimming, China is winning in Gymnastics, and Russia is winning in Georgia. Takin all the gold."
"Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself turn into the villan." - Harvey Dent
"Welcome to Wal-Mart, get your $#1T and get out." - Walter
"Running won't help you, I'll just shoot you in your a$$es." - Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back