Female Breastplate And Groin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and girls, I still have the molds for that armor, I also have the grion just like the Model shown, and matching back pack... All I need to do is cast them up.... I also have the Newer sculpt I'm working on, still woeking on that is... If you like I can post some pix tomorrow...

link4044 said:
female spartan

thats another folder inside there thats been unfolded, but theres another that has a low cut armor that needs to be unfolded

damn!!!!!, thanks link4044 :) (I just send an email to darth-malevelus requesting the files :cautious: ), I'll try to detail the 3d files, like the pink female statue ;)

note: if my english is bad, please tell me :p

maldicion!!!!!, gracias link4044 :) ( acabo de enviarle un email a darth-malevelus pidiendole los archivos :cautious:), intentare detallar los archivos 3d, como la estatuilla rosa ;)

femalespartan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
out of interest, im creating a suit for my gf and she happens to be rather blessed shall we say, not that im at all complaining of course...

but as mentioned etc every woman is different so whats would be the best way to modifiy the actual breast humps area making them larger or even smaller possible for some?

any pep tips etc

thanks

---

also how would you edit the low cut Mrs CM pdo as it not cut so to speak the parts cross over many pages instead of being on separate sheets....

how could this be achieved? or is someone working on doing it?

thanks in advance!!!

I need tolearn more about unfolding fast...lol. Newspartan can you hit me up with an estimate for a cast? Djhcks as far as bust goes one method would be alot of bond. make the cup size going out with the bondo and them dremel and sand from the inside to hollow it out. She will have to try it on every so often to test the fit but I'm sure you won't mind. I see it was worth resurrecting this topic, I like the way you all work together so well.

Ithica

i took the cut torso file, and started editing it to make it look better. make it more detailed and actually like it would fit correctly(ish). Heres some progress pics. Ive only really done alot of work to the one side of it. trying to get one side done and then just copy it to the other side. Just wanted to get some feedback on how it looks and stuff.
gallery_6889_845_14223.png

gallery_6889_845_16021.png

gallery_6889_845_35593.png

Very impressive indeed. Once you finish it will you be able to make it a pdo? Great work my friend.

Ithica

Well, LEX... I'd say it's looking very well "rounded". Sorry, just had to say that :p lol

All kidding aside, good job on it so far. I take it it's the detached left-hand side that you've been working on? o_O

once the start file is done i know you could remove different parts on the pdo to fit a female body, but instead of makeing it all deformed msfluffy sugessted a standard sizes one for each size a cup, b cup, c, cup and so on... so the minipulation isnt as difficult and the females can find the right size without the effort of messing it up somehow.

regards
fluffy

looks good.. i want to make some armour for my gf shes a DD so will need some modding hehehe lol but great effort can wait to start building it once its complete

keep up the good work!!!

Alrighty everyone, after about an hour and a half of searching, searching, and more searching, i finally found something for you all. I was looking through some very old posts and found an interesting picture that got me to lurk in the very old and very dark parts of the forum. What ive come up with is this:
dannifood4less's Female torso.pdo
Its, not a link directly to the file but it takes you to the post in his thread where he links it. Also, please dont post in that thread, it is months and months old and we dont need anyone necroing it.

Also, ive found a link to a post where someone has built df4l's chest if you want to see it before you mess with it. Heres the link:
Pics
Im still going to be finishing my file, but unfortunatly due to work, i hant had alot of time to work on it.

EDIT: I found some time to work on it a bit after i found all that, heres what i got done.
gallery_6889_845_54999.png

gallery_6889_845_57602.png

gallery_6889_845_7083.png

Now, its time for me to get some sleep x_x;;

Haha, another update, getting closer:
gallery_6889_845_1865.png

gallery_6889_845_55099.png

gallery_6889_845_54052.png

gallery_6889_845_24119.png

kabitt said:
damn!!!!!, thanks link4044 :) (I just send an email to darth-malevelus requesting the files :cautious: ), I'll try to detail the 3d files, like the pink female statue ;)

maldicion!!!!!, gracias link4044 :) ( acabo de enviarle un email a darth-malevelus pidiendole los archivos :cautious:), intentare detallar los archivos 3d, como la estatuilla rosa ;)

femalespartan.jpg
i gotta say it tats hot man. is that you or did you find that somewhere

jessea1 said:
i gotta say it tats hot man. is that you or did you find that somewhere

the author is named ~spectrestudios, has many more figures of beautiful girls :p ( this reminds me of my girlfriend :love: )

el autor se llama ~spectrestudios, tiene muchas figuras de chicas wapas :p ( me recuerda a mi novia :love: )

female_spartan_cast_by_spectrestudios.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back