RenataCosplay4.jpg

RenataCosplay5.jpg
RenataCosplay9.jpg

Here is the link for those who wish

full suit

I'm from Brazil and I don't speak English very well. sorry for the mistakes

Theron 113 said:
It would be kinda useless as armor, but it still looks super hott. :eek

yes... it's super hot and kind of useless, but MC's armour as it is has a lot of problem with the chest piece if you want to turn it in a "efficient" armour. Pectoral armour might look great, but it limit movement way to much, that's why no armour since the roman have had them... medieval breastplate looked more like a metal "wifebeater", it was the shoulder pieces that were bigger to cover up the gap.

To Balmung:

do you modify everything? or just the chest/back piece and the cod?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really not far off the normal mkVI. Just a bit more considerate of certain assets. It's hard to tell in red, but it looks like there are a lot of faces. Were I to want to make it, I would prefer a version with less definition and just smooth it in later stages.

differences

diferena1.jpg

diferena2.jpg

diferena3.jpg

diferena4.jpg

diferena5.jpg

diferena6.jpg

i just modified the height, width or depht to fit a female body

i modified the chest too.. cuz my girfriend have a model body(fashion week bla bla bla...) and dont have a huge breasts like the other chest

sry for the poor english x.x

I don't really get why it would have to be "useless as armor". Spartans=energy shields, Mjolnir=bulletproof, including the undersuit.

I just noticed your name. I too am a .hack player and fan.

yep

.hack// rules o/ i love it.. i have all games, lot of mangas...I was planning to make a costume of Haseo

This is pretty cool, but I am thinking that not too many women have the... "ideal" body you have this set up for... maybe try setting it up a more common body type?

the only thing I don't like is the back piece for the chest... I don't like that the 2 "air intake" at the top of the chest/back piece are too rounded... the normal MC's is all angle...

I've got a couple of girls trainning at circus school who would probably wear it if I make if.... I'll finish mine and see what I can do about it (hope to see a finish built soon :p)

My 2 cents

You know, I actually like this version of the Female Mk VI. It's still not canon, but it maintains a high level of the Mk VI feel while also making it more feminine.

And, it's not completely insane like alot of the other female Mk VI projects which dump believability for more of a sex-appeal. That, and it actually offers nearly the same ballistic protection as the actual Mk VI!

Good job, man!

very sexy, me like ^^

would love to see this made into a reality. XD

being a chick i'd wear this if someone wanted me too, but i like having the sense of genderlessness, or people mistaking me for a guy in armor, then when i take the kevlar off, BAM! OMG IT'S A CHICK! lol

Yuki-Kedamono said:
very sexy, me like ^^

would love to see this made into a reality. XD

being a chick i'd wear this if someone wanted me too, but i like having the sense of genderlessness, or people mistaking me for a guy in armor, then when i take the kevlar off, BAM! OMG IT'S A CHICK! lol

Yea, all the lady spartans in the books wear the same stuff, personally, this kind of thing is a bit too far for nerd sexdom, I think that the "oh damn it's a lady" is way cooler than "armor boobies," I'm not saying it doesn't look good, it's just kinda w/e. I like the genderlessness stuff that would just fill out differently, like seeing a girl on a motorcycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just reading part of your post, when you say "i just modified the height, width or depht to fit a female body" did you make these models yourself? Or did you mod someone else's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back