FFA series number 2 - Halo Wars/MKIV helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaween

And as promised, here it is :

The first of the december 2016 give-aways from my side.

Designed by Carterbuilder12 who needs no further introduction I'd suspect. He did a marvelous job on this one, and I'm happy to present this thingy to you all, for free.

front.jpg

back.jpg

side.jpg

sideview.jpg

Link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AratnT1lYlDfoF5SiJmSSlj7qs-w

Not tested yet, Got a bit swamped in the last couple of days so I had to make some compromises in terms of what could be done.

Next week : this one : (created by the fantastic Mr. Michael 'Irish Props' Flanagan). It's based on a commission he did for me, I converted it into a semi-static prop but kept the removable mag, the changable stock and the exchangable tac light.

FFA3 sneak peek.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

side.jpg

sideview.jpg

FFA3 sneak peek.jpg

Excellent! I think the Mk IV might be my favorite armor set in the Haloverse... The Halo Wars Mk IV. Not to be confused with this monstrosity. lol. Looks good. Can't wait to see the MA37!

Well aren't you a jolly fellow. :lol hehe (Santa reference in case that was too subtle)

I think it will be cool to see more of these Halo War builds.

Nice job on the model CarterBuilder12 !

Looks incredible. I'd love to print it if someone else cuts it up, and/or removes the visor.

Errr..... not looking to insult, but have you even looked at the download files ? There's a visor-less full helmet there, no need to remove the visor manually.

As for cutting up : Cutting depends on your printer, and can be done by anyone really using NetFabb Basic. It's more or less a no-brainer. :)

2 things.
1) That print is looking nice.
2) I'm glad I'm not the only one on here with a Transformers collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back