Mark 2
mark2.jpg

Mark 3
IM-version10-1.jpg

Mark 4
3991181476_4711735e1a_b-1.jpg

Mark 6
IM2IronManBIG.jpg

The mark 4/6 are mostly the same except for a few details and the arc reactor. The mark 3 and 6 on the other hand couldn't be more different, the chest, abs, shins, and shoulders are all different.

OH! I thought you were talking about reference pictures for the helmet! It makes much more sense now. I had already had this conversation about the differences between suits with another member. lol, I feel so stupid now

I linked 5 or so in my first post, ignore the ones of the Mk 4 helmet. Hey Percepter, that was my bad I wasn't actually even paying any attention to the fact you were talking about the helmet. My apologies.

how do you get your round piece so perfectly round, do you bondo and shape that one separately

I mean the round pieces like the ear pods and hip pods. Stuff like that. It seems like I get it perfect during pepping stage but once the bondo is on there there's no telling how symetrical it will be

dunno what to tell you really I guess its just practice.
You could always draw a circle on some card using a compass and use that as a guide

Hi
everyone I'm back after a LONG time off.
I decided to continiue with the Iron Man Suit but since its been so long I'm not sure wich version to make ..Mk III / MK iV / MK VI or MK VII will decide later.
I thought since I'd not pepped in a while I'd start off small.
So I made a palm thinking it wouldn't be to hard...boy was I wrong.
photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

when i comes to the palms......three words. FOAM GLORIOUS FOAM!!!!

it only took the better part of an hour to make one and im sure they are more comfortable than their hard counter parts. just thought you may want to give it a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back