Finished 1st Recon ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DStyler

So i realised that I hadn't shown you guys the final product of my Recon ODST that I was making here.

Did a photo shoot and had the pictures edited.

Love the final product. Let me know what you guys think!
3.png1.png12.png14.png16.png

I love how the Desert DPM meshes with the Armour paint :b

And I'm pretty sure I've told you on facebook how I love the rest of the armour anyway :D

Dude, that looks amazing

Great photos, that second one is really well done.

"I'm just a witness"

as awesome as it looks, this is not the ODST recon armor, ODST recon armor has no ab plates, base shoulder padding (not the more recognizable ones you have) and a specialized ballistic pack, and the Recon style helmet. Still this looks damned badass for Desert ops ODST.

as awesome as it looks, this is not the ODST recon armor, ODST recon armor has no ab plates, base shoulder padding (not the more recognizable ones you have) and a specialized ballistic pack, and the Recon style helmet. Still this looks damned badass for Desert ops ODST.

It's more, Recon as the role not armour :b (Hope Styler doesn't mind me commenting for him)

It's more, Recon as the role not armour :b (Hope Styler doesn't mind me commenting for him)

Hit the nail on the head there Mesh. Was what I was aiming at there but I appreciate the fact that there is actual "Recon" ODST armour out there

I've seen the photos earlier on FB, but you've finally posted here as well! :D
Amazing ODST build and I love how it looks now! :D The sandy colors really stand out nicely!

I've seen the photos earlier on FB, but you've finally posted here as well! :D
Amazing ODST build and I love how it looks now! :D The sandy colors really stand out nicely!

Thank you so much! This is without a doubt my best to date and I`m really happy with how much positive feedback it has gotten :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back