Finished Ghosts of Onyx - No spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
What an amazing book. Explains some stuff about Halo 3, but no spoilers. John 117 wasn't even in this one. The book has one of the most amazing endings ever, and a cliffhanger to boot. Read the book in just a few days, it was very very good.

Yeah, I just finished it today. I love the ending, and they do mention John a couple of times, but other than that he isn't really in the book. Like I think it said he was on Delta Halo. That was on Halo 2, right?

01.jpg

I see H2 ans H1 suit and so the 3rd is the "ninja spartan" suit i heard about, any planing to make the first of that?

Ninja spartan. Hehe. No that is the Spartan 3.0 suit. SPI armor.

So im on the phone with Barns and Noble i wait 10 minutes a girl picks up and starts talking to me about her night shift, and im like ummmm This B&N and she's like ya and continues then i go umm i looking for a book and she goes OMG im so sorry one minute, back to hold and still on it(but she did sound cute :inlove: <- lol

Spartan 021 said:
So im on the phone with Barns and Noble i wait 10 minutes a girl picks up and starts talking to me about her night shift, and im like ummmm This B&N and she's like ya and continues then i go umm i looking for a book and she goes OMG im so sorry one minute, back to hold and still on it(but she did sound cute :inlove: <- lol

now remember, no spoilers. so I guess we'll never know how this one ends. :humpy:

Last edited by a moderator:
After half hour some 1 picked up then hung up no me. dialed back and still waiting. :mad:

**Edit**

i wont tell you how it finally ended

Just finished it a half hour ago, and I have this amazing, ridiculus, possibly EARTH-SHATTERING question/revalation, but NO SPOILERS?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, You're killing me , Adam! I mean this is an amazing thing I figured out!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back