Finished Helmet (sorta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adem70

Jr Member
wtf.jpg

this is what i received
DSC00259.jpg

ok so i finished my helmet around aug 15 ish.. on the 14 we ordered a red visor from an ebay seller ... we just recieved it 2 days ago which is the 3rd of September... thats what 19-20 days? also it was silver not red! bs! dont buy from this guy he sells item not in stock... Ok enough ranting picture time!
DSC00252.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

it has alot of flaws but im 13 and this is my first go at this stuff and im proud of it
anyways to improve to next time would be awesome :)

Did you say what color you wanted? because i got them off this same dude and i got the right ones. did you send the seller a email via ebay message and tell them you wanted the red one? and if not i am sure that he will refund your order and send the right one . and if not we can go to his house and bust a cap in his a$$

Well that freakin' pretty good!

If you are 13, well that's unblievable XD

Just send a mail to the seller and ask him to send you a Silver one and pay the return shipping costs. If he don't want, email paypal.

Please, better pictures of the helmet! ^^

A lot of people here on the forums can relate with you on issues regarding Ebay :(
But regardless of that, the helmet you have there looks AWESOME!.
Im totally loving the red leds.

we clearly stated red and we got silver so we are gettin a refund and a new one has already been purchased elsewhere ill get better pics up in a second lemme get my moms camera lol

It's hard to tell from the pics but it doesn't look bad. You definitely put some work into it since you added the leds. Get some better pics and put them up. As for the visor, you should email the seller and request an exchange.

That's better. Looks like there might be a little warpage but nothing major. I see you have the 360/Wii setup also! Good choice!

tlither said:
That's better. Looks like there might be a little warpage but nothing major. I see you have the 360/Wii setup also! Good choice!

360 and the wii are awesome

oh and i know its warped just a stupid mistake i made while fiber glassing i didnt notice until it was already glassed

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's looking sweet, and tell yourself that I did 2 helmets, and my MK-VI is more warped than yours ^^ (And it's black! ^^)

Actually really good. Seeing as you're thirteen and all, and you have a finished helm and I haven't even printed the pep on mine... lol

Wow! for 13, that's very impressive! kudos! And the red color contrast is very nice!

thanks guys it was alot harder then i thought it would be i spent like a month total trying to sand it right

The helmet looks great! Good idea with the red LEDs and visor to go with the black, too. You have an awesome color scheme going on. Too bad he sent you the wrong visor. You can always contact him back and tell him what happened. Maybe he'll be apologetic and give you your money back. Who knows? There's lots of jerks on ebay, but I always get the nice people. :cool: I'm sure he didn't mean to scam you.

EDIT: Why is everyone saying, "Good for 13?" I mean, it's really good but have our expectations really fallen that far? Did you guys really expect him to make some piece of crap just because he's younger? I expect anyone his age to excel as much as the next guy.

Friendly said:
The helmet looks great! Good idea with the red LEDs and visor to go with the black, too. You have an awesome color scheme going on. Too bad he sent you the wrong visor. You can always contact him back and tell him what happened. Maybe he'll be apologetic and give you your money back. Who knows? There's lots of jerks on ebay, but I always get the nice people. :cool: I'm sure he didn't mean to scam you.

EDIT: Why is everyone saying, "Good for 13?" I mean, it's really good but have our expectations really fallen that far? Did you guys really expect him to make some piece of crap just because he's younger? I expect anyone his age to excel as much as the next guy.
QFT!
I agree. Age means nothing.

Well between someone that is 35 and worked in a car body shop for 10 years and someone between 13-16, I see a difference.

LastSpartan said:
Well between someone that is 35 and worked in a car body shop for 10 years and someone between 13-16, I see a difference.

Good Point...
But most of the people here didnt have that experience to start with, so, they all started as that 12 year old kid in Michigan.... Just a small town boy, livin in SOUTH DETROIT!

TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWHERE! (leave me alone... :S)

Friendly said:
Sorry, I just meant it as a compliment, because I am much older and everthing I make looks terrible LOL, his looks simply incredible, with a cool color scheme too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back