Finished Pepakura MA5C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Chef said:
Ok here it is! It took me about 4 days of on-and-off work. All exacto cuts were done freehand (Thats my style. Pure Ninja).
The pics are CRAP b/c it was done with my phone in the dark. Will be replaced with good pics tomorrow.

PROPS AND THANKS TO ROBOGENISIS FOR THE PEP FILE

[attachment=1820:1121070125.jpg]

HELP IT WILL ONLY LET ME PUT UP ONE PIC. THEY"RES NO WAY ONE PIC IS THAT BIG!!!!

Can I have the link to the file please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicktendo said:
I'll give you a hint: It's already been posted twice in this thread. :lol:

After looking through the whole thread the second time, I still cannot find it. All I gathered was the Robogenisis made the file.

SPU7N1K said:
After looking through the whole thread the second time, I still cannot find it. All I gathered was the Robogenisis made the file.
Look at Robo's sig.

Also, Robo has a thread about this too. Easy enough to scroll down in the Weapons and Props board and find it.

Rvb4life, looks good. A little crooked, and taped, but other than that looks good (I like your picture)

What happened to Master Chef's better pics he was going to post tommorow, over a week ago?

Master Chef said:
Ok here it is! It took me about 4 days of on-and-off work. All exacto cuts were done freehand (Thats my style. Pure Ninja).
The pics are CRAP b/c it was done with my phone in the dark. Will be replaced with good pics tomorrow.

PROPS AND THANKS TO ROBOGENISIS FOR THE PEP FILE

[attachment=1820:1121070125.jpg]

HELP IT WILL ONLY LET ME PUT UP ONE PIC. THEY"RES NO WAY ONE PIC IS THAT BIG!!!!
what is the file for that gun
cause i wanna make one
soo can anyone send me the link or sumtin

spartan215 said:
what is the file for that gun
cause i wanna make one
soo can anyone send me the link or sumtin

As people JUST discussed above you, there are links to at in Robo'd sig.
And as for the pics, my cameras broken. If/when I get it fixed I will post them. The resining also will have to wait till it gets warmer cuz I can,t do it in my garage.

i need the link so i can save and download the assult rifle into my pepakura designer so i can have a gun for my armor message me with the link please.

117//a-spartan said:
i need the link so i can save and download the assult rifle into my pepakura designer so i can have a gun for my armor message me with the link please.

Someone just discussed this being discussed right above you. It's in Robo's sig, or in his thread. Simple, neh?

Great job, both of you. Mine warped when I glued a bit - didn't glue properly, and unfortunately, i haven't been able to get it apart. I don't want to risk damaging it, so i'm going to see if it can be taken care of with bondo. Or, failing that, start over.

117//a-spartan said:

At least try searching, dumbass.

SPU7N1K said:
At least try searching, dumbass.

Please don't curse at the poor idiot. The fact that he was ignorant and made it publically known, was punishment enough.

Master Chef, maybe you should just give a link to my topic in your first post, so people don't just keep saying "Send me the link, I didn't find one" (Kind of annoying, what do they do? Read the first and last posts, then say they couldn't find anything?)

So where's the link?.........send me the file! ......hehehehe just kidding guys :lol:

Great build Master Chef and kudos to the man who made the file - Robogenisis!
I had the pleasure building this and I recommend those seeking an AR to try this out!

Mardon (MLC)
mlcallanta@gmail.com

Mine is almost finished (it's laying in two pieces in by room, front and back). I'll finish it eventually, but I'm going to add supports in the inside before I fuse the parts (there's one specific part that pops in if I even touch it). :)

the BEST way to do pepakura for me at least is to watch TV and do it during the commercials or when its slow veiwing
YOU WON"T GET BOARD AS FAST OR AR ALL PLUS IT GIVES IT TIME TO DRY
try it if your impatient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back