Finished Spartan Mk 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent psycho

Hey everyone, DeadEye here. I know it has been a long time since I posted last. That chest piece was only the start. Over the last month or so I have been working on finishing the entire suit. Christmas came early through Dreads, thanks bro, And those pieces helped a lot. Through this project I have learned a lot about what things work and which do not. After reading through many threads, advice from many of you have helped me get through the long process. At some points I though it would never be finished, but hey it took time but now it is finished. So with out further delay I present to you the finished product of my Spartan Mark VI suit.

th_Photo0034.jpg

th_Photo0035.jpg

th_Photo0036.jpg

th_Photo0037.jpg

th_Photo0038.jpg

th_Photo0039.jpg

th_Photo0040.jpg

th_Photo0033.jpg

Please let me know what you all think. I appreciate all advice and critiques. Please remember that this is my first ever costume. So enjoy and have a good day/night.

DeadEye

Well, first off congrats on finishing your armor!

Things I might change:

Basically just the smoothing of the surfaces kinda beef them up a bit to make your armor last longer. (don’t want all that you spent to go to waste) body filler is best for that.

The paint job looks nice, I like mine to a bit more battle damaged but again that's my own preference I think you did a good job it all looks smooth and even.

A visor in that sexy helmet to help finish the project.

But all in all for your first suit well done brother!

Maxphobia said:
Well, first off congrats on finishing your armor!

Things I might change:

Basically just the smoothing of the surfaces kinda beef them up a bit to make your armor last longer. (don’t want all that you spent to go to waste) body filler is best for that.

The paint job looks nice, I like mine to a bit more battle damaged but again that's my own preference I think you did a good job it all looks smooth and even.

A visor in that sexy helmet to help finish the project.

But all in all for your first suit well done brother!

Thanks, I just finished putting the visor in it. Its a metallic silver reflective. Looks great. I really don't have much experience with the putty for armor. But I will look into it. I am really excited about dragon con though. I am just finally able to say its finished and am happy to relax.

Last edited by a moderator:
kasper said:
good job man for your first build keep it up

Thanks I really appreciate it. I know it was a long time since my first picture post, but I wanted it to be finished before I showed it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bravo my good friend.Bravo. and i gotta agree with kasper you did a pretty good job for your first build. lets hope there will be more to come. o btw,don't double Post :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back